Looking an affordable house to rent in Phuket-any Saffas?

Hi everyone, My name is Ilanushca and I am considering moving to Thailand. In the interim I have opted to take my family on a month long visit to Thailand in December 2015 so that we can explore and see if they would like to live there.
I thought it would be great to know some South African contacts before we go there and also to help us find our way in and around the country. We also need to find an  affordable  apartment or house to rent for 3 to 4 weeks preferably in Phuket.
I hope that this forum will be helpful to us with this.

Hello Ilanushca and welcome to Expat.com

To increase visibility on your post, please note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Phuket Forum.

Concerning your accommodation hunt, I invite you to drop an advert in our Housing in Phuket section of the site.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello

I'm local and live in Phuket. I have a house in SamKong near Blue Monkey Hostel and the house have 3 rooms. The biggest room provided the bathroom, double bed, Wardrobe. Two Studio room provided the same. More than that I have a 40'inch TV, Free Wifi,Kitchen, Freeze and Parking(2 cars).
If you are interested please call me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post your offer in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct