Need help to find cheap accomodations?!

HELLO Phnom Pehners,

Here my challenge, you see im flying into Phnom Pehn next Wednesday the 29th and I want this apartment hunting situation to be fast and painless and convenient, if possible. ive checked the housing add and im not sure their availability or if they'll be taken by the time I get there on a first come first serve basis. so the first day I get there is to stay at a hostel and attempt to find a place in the city. I do want to be central but then I also would like a cheap rent so I figure theres going to be some in depth hunting to do, call for viewing, and traveling around. I could do couchsurfing and get help that way or I can ask you awesome people here. anybody got a place in mind with wifi, roof top private pool and marble floors? lol jk no just wifi and a bed and hopefully AC. I don't mind rough but I do mind rough area with rough people. something around the $200 area or cheaper. so holler if you have any hook ups or even roomating is fine with me. PM if anything or simply reply. thanks

You are dreaming Man
Move to the province and you will achieve a roof over your head

I stay at near corner st432 n st430, the room is small, but enough for 1per. This place is safe, clean n quite, really nice to stay here :) price $150
I will back my hometown bcz finish work here ..

hi
i am renting my big room, self contained
nice house (well, i like it), ice veranda, kitchen available but not used at all.
very centrally located, in BKK1, sreet 288, near Wat Lanka, 5 mns walking from Independence mall.

Price 190+ electricity and water+ garabge collection.

give me a call if you are interesed at 09 69 18 77 63
during the month of may i will be most of it out of Cambodia.
take care:
carles

Hi I have one bedroom unit for rent from USD150-USD250. Fully furnish, aircon, free cleaning service, wifi, gym, rooftop bar. Centrally located.
Drop me an email or call me via below detail if you want to visit,
[email protected]
+855 92 285 008

Furnished Room available for rent in a shared flat . Furnished , Air con and hot shower .

Amenities in 2 min walking distance .

Shopping Mall , University of Cambodia , Clinic ,
Restaurants nearby: Japanese / Chinese / Vietnamese / Korean /Thai /Khmer / Singapore

5 Min drive to North Bridge School , CIA International School .

Call the number below to view the room .

Rooms:    1
Rent : USD 190
Address:    Near Ratana Plaza , khan Sen sok , Sangkat Tek Thla , Phnom Penh , Cambodia
Features:    Fully furnished, Service charges excluded, Parking, Security service

siva145 wrote:

Furnished Room available for rent in a shared flat . Furnished , Air con and hot shower .

Amenities in 2 min walking distance .

Shopping Mall , University of Cambodia , Clinic ,
Restaurants nearby: Japanese / Chinese / Vietnamese / Korean /Thai /Khmer / Singapore

5 Min drive to North Bridge School , CIA International School .

Call the number below to view the room .

Rooms:    1
Rent : USD 190
Address:    Near Ratana Plaza , khan Sen sok , Sangkat Tek Thla , Phnom Penh , Cambodia
Features:    Fully furnished, Service charges excluded, Parking, Security service

This section of the forum is not the appropriate place to advertise on. I suggest you post your ad for free in the housing section of the forum located at the top of this page. It will get better exposure there and remain current.
Thank you.

Dear All

I would advise everyone, having a place to offer on rent, to post an ad on Housing in Phnom Penh as it is the appropriate section and it will definitely ease the search for those looking for a place to rent :)

Much appreciated ;)

Cheers

Mishna
[topic closed]

Closed