17 destinations in Vietnam

Dear friends in Vietnam,
17 destinations in Vietnam. Can you suggest us what are the main tourist destinations in Vietnam? What 'not to miss'? These days I am planning my next 7day trip to the beautiful Vietnam but still I can not decide where to go in Vietnam. We hope to land at Ho Chi Minh City.
Thanks in advance
Mal

I am not sure about 17 places , but HCM city is a good start. Others not to be miss is hanoi, HaLong Bay, hue, HoiAn, and Ninh Binh. However, there is a little town on the eastern coast that yet to be discovered call Quy Nhon. If you have a chance stop by there. [ Moderated by Priscilla : Advertising your own blog is prohibited ]

@ sensesofvietnam
Thanks a lot
Your profile pic is Japanese bridge of HoiAn?

Hoi An is very nostalgic like bring you back hundred of years. Can be a relaxing place however now is a very touristic but with good cafe and food though.

Mekong Delta.  I'm heading there in a few days.  Also for a beach trip to Vung Tao.  These are a couple spots that I still plan to head to.  HCMC, if your smart about it, can fill up your entire time.  There are so many activities to get lost in.

yes, I also love Hoi An, it is peaceful. People there are very friendly.