Where can i go if sth goes wrong with my girl in Guangdong?

I found my 10-year-old girl started to have periods!!!EEEEBILLL!!! I get worried ;'(
Is that common for the children living in China? Is this related to GEO/Food problem?
I do concern for my children in this as we have moved to here for almost 2 years.
:sosad:

Welcome on board  :cheers:

There is nothing wrong with your daughter. Some girls starting very early with their periods and some girls very late when they are 15 or so... and has nothing to do with the nationality or the diet of the girl.

dont worry my friend... girls all over the world all begin their periods at different ages...I have 2 grown daughter... one began her periods at 11..... the other not until she was 16......and if you understand why women have periods  then you will understand why she has started now....it just means her body in now ready to start discharging "Eggs"... and periods are natures way of cleansing the body and preparing for the monthly discharge of eggs

You guys are really nice!!! ;)
I am so worried boz on my own exp.
I am a late comer? I thinkk...blerr..porperbly after 12? if i did not remember it wrongly...
And i had do a number of online research... they are saying it's really too early for develop...
and it would affect their height in the future...
Does it really true?

The average age for girls to get their first period to occur is 12. You may pick your daughter to clinic.  :/
I don't know if its common for girls here…Maybe your girl consumed too much hormone or DEHP? Juzz guess… Even not. Go to have a body check now!! Otherwise, she would be a mini girl if she keep on this!!
Now have some treatments for early maturers to stop their periods first and  inject hormone to help them grow taller before its too late.

Hope your girl still doing well. Good Luck.

@jenifa
Thankssss! Took her for a body checking already. And may take the advice from doctor ;)

if you read my earlier reply to you.... I said I have 2 daughters... one started young... and the other very very late.... both are in excess of 168cm... does that answer your question... i was a single father raising 4 kids... 2 boys and 2 girls.... we as parents worry needlessly far to much...but we do... regardless of what anyone says...dont do anything.just let nature be your guide... and especially dont try to stop her Periods and then inject her with hormones.... that really is asking for trouble....