New friends in Daejeon

Hey there, I just arrived here in Daejeon and want to find new friends. I speak German, English, French and Turkish.
My Korean is really bad, but I'll try to improve language skills. Don't be shy and feel free to contact me.
Best regards

Hello koreaa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be great if you could tell us more on you, so as we get to know you better on the forum :)

What brings you to Daejeon? And how is the experience so far?

Cheers

Mishna

Hi

I  live  in Kunsan ( Gunsan ) ; which is  about   an hour and  half  by road from Daejeon.  I am working here as a project manager for 3 months now..I like travelling  ( over weekends )  , wildlife ( which is non existent  in Korea )  ,photography ,meeting people and sharing experience . Gunsan is a  much smaller town compared to  Daejeon , so getting to know new people around here hasnt been easy so far .  .
My korean language skill is very basic . Anyway , would love to know people living in  Daejeon or  other near by places. .

Hey...I speak German, English, Korean and Indonesia. If you don't mind you can call me in 010-4671-3721. I live in Incheon.

Best Regards,
Anesia

Hey there! I am in Daejeon for a research project. I will stay for 3 months here and was quite busy working the last few days. Sorry, could't answer earlier. Nice to meet you all :)

Hi.
I am from Vietnam. I'm new here and will stay here for 2months. I am now living in Gimhae.

Hope you enjoy your stay,

Cheers!

Hi, How are you.

I am Ariunaa from Mongolia and going to visit to Seoul end of this month. Can you tell me how is apartment rental in Seoul please. or should we book the bed for guesthouse or ... i don't have any idea. Do you  work now? Is it hard to find a job there ? i will stay in Seoul just 2 weeks and will back in July.

Regards,
Ariunaa

HI,
Sorry because i am new here for 1month now. Hope you receive answers what you need

Cheers!