What is the best way to sent light stuffs for Free

Hi There!
Please let me know on how to delivery light stuffs for Free in Philippines.

For Free?  I doubt very much if that would be possible anywhere.

Light stuff from where? from abroad? from within the Philippines? Like ABCDiamond, I too highly doubt that you can have someone deliver something for you for free. If you do find someone, be wary. You might not see that person again once you hand him your stuff.

Carry them yourself.

I dont think theres a free service now.. even postal office have charges for shipping too..

If you are sending from another country, probably the only way for  free shipping would be to build a raft of coconuts, put everything in plastic bags, tie it to the raft real tight and wait for favorable currents!!

Come on now, you used the words "shipping" and "free" those two words don't go together!

As mentioned even postage costs!

I don't know any country that has free shipping, unless your family owns a shipping company, but of course then you would not have to ask.

I sale clothing online via Ebay.ph. want to find way to deliver with cheapest of free in Metro Manila. Any advice?

You must be kidding.... nothing is for free.

If you are sending from another country, probably the only way for  free shipping would be to build a raft of coconuts, put everything in plastic bags, tie it to the raft real tight and wait for favorable currents!!

Come on now, you used the words "shipping" and "free" those two words don't go together!

As mentioned even postage costs!

I don't know any country that has free shipping, unless your family owns a shipping company, but of course then you would not have to ask.

At first I thought you were just sending stuff to family. If this is a business, there is no such thing as free delivery. Either charge delivery to the customer or raise the price of your item to cover "free" delivery.