I am looking for Filipina House Maid to work Full Time

I am looking for a Filipina House Maid to work Full Time Mon to Friday.
She must have a valid visa.
salary can be discussed.
[Phone numbers are not allow on the thread for security reasons.]
Aldrin

You can place your offer in the more appropriate place which is the jobs section in the green banner above the page,
This forum is not designed for these kind of posts.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello Aldrin Panopio,

Concerning Job seeking the appropriate area to drop your advert is in the Jobs section > Housemaid jobs in Paris.

There is also a new option in this section that allows you to receive updates about vacancies by clicking on the 'subscribe' button.

Thank you,
Marjorie :)

Sir/Madam ,
I'm lorena pilipina from philipines 15yrs experience as a babysitter and housekeeper like in taiwan, Singapore, hongkong and here in france I have a residence card in france  and im living in 16 arr .
thanks
Lorena

Moderated by Christine
Reason: do not post your phone number on the forum

Hello,

I am a Filipina and i have trusted friends to recomend. How can we have a rendez-vous pls? Merci

Raquel

Moderated by Christine
Reason: do not post your phone number on the forum

Hi Aldrin > for your security reason, please avoid your phone number on the forum. Post a message here if you want us to remove it. You can of course contact members via your private message system to send your phone number.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi I have a valid permit I worked In diplomat. It will finish this coming MAY,do you think you can continue it

I have my almost 11 years of experience and I very willing to give a reference to verify my identity.

Sir ldrin hi! Got your info . From expat.i work in moscow for 2 yrs now.bcoming to france this june. I will be staying ther for 4 months.  I know u need full time but if u can accommodate me for part time. I would be glad to be a part of your family.  Thank you!
Gee2

aldrin kmzta nasa france ka rin ba?.. regards
[email protected]

reyzfer wrote:

aldrin kmzta nasa france ka rin ba?.. regards
[email protected]

Please post in ENGLISH ONLY so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.