From Moscow living now in belgium looking to make GIRL friends.

Hello and bonjour to everyone! I am 29 y.o. and originally coming from Moscow, Russia but now i live in Belgium with my husband, i look forward to making good new girlfriends here and learn as much as possible about the country!

Hello AnnaTi and welcome to Expat.com Team :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Belgium forum to help you get more interactions.

So as to increase your chances to meet friends, please participate on recent threads in our Networking in Belgium section of the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, im Laura, i just moved to belgium- Leuven with my boyfriend and i dont have any friends here :)
im coming from Latvia- Riga, i speak a bit russian but its not perfect :D
in which city u living? how u like belgium?
laura

hi i m also new in Belgium n i m living in Brussels. i visit ones in luven. its a nice city. i have also same situation like u. i don't have any friends here.  :( [color=#24F10D[/color]

Hi Anna,

I am from Bulgaria and have been living in Belgium for 2 years with my husband. I do have friends, mostly from work and the friends of my husband but it is hard to make your own acquaintances and friendships in Belgium, especially where I live on the coast in the West Flanders. In which part of Belgium are you living? If you are close to Brugge or the coast, I will be happy to meet you.

Grts!

Teodora