Wow sorry for my bad English!!

Wow im hurt and in sorry for  my bad English .The  part of Canada  were im from this is how we talk. I only ask questions on marriage  and you all ganed  up on me ,crazy sad feeling i got from you all .anyway  what i know  is that its realy my  boyfriend  and me its been over for years  that we no each other and one day we will get married  and live happy  with  his crazy Arabic  talking  and my crazy English .....its all good KNOW  one is perfect ♡. :offtopic:

You are not a baby,noone has control on you,feel free and even fly
Live your life as you want just keep good intention
Happiness  :idontagree::idontagree:

''  Il ne suffit pas de parler, il faut parler juste ''

Alisa1983 wrote:

Wow im hurt and in sorry for  my bad English .The  part of Canada  were im from this is how we talk. I only ask questions on marriage  and you all ganed  up on me ,crazy sad feeling i got from you all .anyway  what i know  is that its realy my  boyfriend  and me its been over for years  that we no each other and one day we will get married  and live happy  with  his crazy Arabic  talking  and my crazy English .....its all good KNOW  one is perfect ♡. :offtopic:

You've read everyone's opinion and now you must do as you wish. Remember you yourself asked for advice and you got it. The advice from everyone was "Don't throw your life (and all of your money) away by marrying a man whom you have only met in the flesh for 10 days". No one ganged up on you, they all tried to help despite concerns about  your veracity.

As for your English, I don't believe for a second that people anywhere in Canada speak like this and that you are transcribing speech patterns. So I'm probably feeding a troll, a Moroccan one at that, seeing as your speech patterns (and spelling) are those of a Moroccan who's imperfectly learned English.

Im Canadian  100% and I have know my boyfriend  for  over four  years and I had my vacation  with him four ten days .We Just love each other  so much. wow you ppl sure are negative  ;) My English  is part  of me if you were to talk in person  to me it would  be the same ...cheers from Canada  were every town has its own lingo.

Alisa1983,

You posted your initial topic thread asking for advice. It has since become perfectly clear that you did not really want "advice", but confirmation for what you already plan to do regardless of all the advice you were given NOT to do it.

Please, just go and marry this guy because that's what you are determined to do anyway no matter what anybody else thinks. Stop wasting everyone's precious time and energy, because you didn't want or appreciate it anyway.

When it all goes sideways in the future (and I guarantee it will), please don't blame anyone but yourself for this.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

ty im ready for what ever life gives me ♡

Alisa1983 wrote:

Oddly enough had I been one of those who "ganged" up on you, I would of been banned as usual. I've noticed that comments from members of staff and others, which is of the exact same nature of mine (avoid getting taken advantage of) - have all remained, but I get banned for saying the same thing. Maybe next time I will kindly ask James to post a comment on my behalf. That's probably the only way to avoid getting banned, or to create a new account with a completely different username.

Anyway Alisa, I'm more than happy to permanently leave this site, and close my account - if you can prove me wrong - Tell him that there is no way you can get him a visa to Canada, and see how long he still remains "in love" with you, and whether he makes any preparation for life in Morocco with you, seeing that you're both very much "in love", so it shouldn't be a problem for him to arrange something for you in his home country, so you can both "live happy" together. 

I will like to refer you to the member "powerhouse1974", a Medical Professional who has patients that have struggled to recover from their ordeal. I'm sure he would be happy to offer you free advice, which I would take, before you join his list of patients.

Abdo-sahraoui wrote:

You are not a baby,noone has control on you,feel free and even fly
Live your life as you want just keep good intention
Happiness  :idontagree::idontagree:

''  Il ne suffit pas de parler, il faut parler juste ''

Yes, she isn't a baby. As even a baby won't marry someone they've only been with physically for less than a fortnight.

She's something else.

Thank you all very much i will take your advice and cool it down  .

Alisa1983 wrote:

Thank you all very much i will take your advice and cool it down  .

It's a beautiful, different, and exciting country. The experience is even more enjoyable when you have company. So it's totally understandable you liked your time there, and probably want to return back as soon as possible. But it's cheaper and far more wiser to return with just a few souvenirs, than with someone! Many sensible people go there for a short break, have their fun in the sun, and return back with a few items. Believe me, quite a number of men there are more than willing to give you a wonderful time, seeing that you're coming from Canada. I'm sure you got a lot of attention from them. Thus it's nothing to do with "love". So do the sensible thing, and come back with nothing other than memento. You won't have any regrets.

Even though Canada may have its own "lingo" in every town, spelling and grammar are for the most part universal - and I think that's why most people have found it hard to believe that you are a native English speaker.  As a native English speaker myself, if I were to guess who wrote your posts, based on spelling/grammar I would have to guess a person of around 12 years of age.  Anyway it is the internet and people do not always exercise proper spelling and grammar online.

It seems as if people are just generally concerned about you.  It is a very common situation for those living in a developed country to be tricked into "green card marriages".  Of course that is not always the situation and perhaps yours is quite different.  Nonetheless, I personally would err on the side of caution before deciding to get married.  What's the rush?  Spend a few more holidays together and see how things develop.  People are quite different in person than they are online and you can't grasp all of that in 10 days.  There are many scenarios that would have come up in a normal situation by now that would guide you to whether you both really are right for each other and ready for such a commitment as marriage. 

Also, if you really do want to get married, it will look much better when he applies for his visa if you two have physically spent time together more than once.  No matter what the truth is, your government may see it as an illegitimate means to immigration if that's all the time you two have spent together.  The more time you've spent together, the more convincing your case will be when you apply for immigration status.

No matter what you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

Maybe she's an immigrant. I've known immigrants who have lived here for over 20 years, and get their kids to read their letters for them, and attend their appointments with them because they haven't made the effort. If English is her only language, then it will be strange, for someone born in 1983, as her user-name suggests, to talk like this. But I do see it online from other adults, some even older. It's a bit childish (in my opinion), but it happens. Lets give her the benefit of the doubt.

She said on another thread that she only speaks English, no other language.

SvenStockholm wrote:

She said on another thread that she only speaks English, no other language.

Then that must be her style, which I hope is only reserved for the net. Anyway, she's taken on board our message, and that's what matters, rather than her writing. Unlike many others with perfect grammar/spelling, who ignored all advice, and viewed those replying as nothing but "miserable, negative" people, who don't want to see others being happy because apparently they had a bad experience and don't want anyone to succeed, or whatever nonsense.