I'll buy a motorbike in Vientiane

Hi,
I'm coming to Laos at the end of June/beginning of July (I'll be in Vientiane between 25.06 to 1.07.15). I'd like to buy a motorbike to visit all parts of Laos on my own. I don't have one specific so all offers are welcomed.
Here are some specifications so you know what generally I'm looking for:

*Honda or Yamaha
*at least 150cc engine
*manual gear box preferred
*electronic ignition
*I'm only interested in traveling in Laos so I'd like it to be registered here with all documents proving it wasn't stolen or illegal for me to buy it
*There'll be two people using it and our luggage so it would be nice if the motor had this additional shelf behind seat to carry bags etc maybe some free gifts (expanders or helmets? ;)
*We want to visit all parts so we want it not to be neglected and on the verge of collapsing. 100% working (mirrors, claxon, lights, indicators and so forth). I know what driving in Asia is and I know there are some major differences in understanding what 100% working for a European and locals is :D
*price depends on what you offer

I hope there is somebody to help us and we'll have our deal :)

KamilPoland wrote:

Hi,
I'm coming to Laos at the end of June/beginning of July (I'll be in Vientiane between 25.06 to 1.07.15). I'd like to buy a motorbike to visit all parts of Laos on my own. I don't have one specific so all offers are welcomed.
Here are some specifications so you know what generally I'm looking for:

*Honda or Yamaha
*at least 150cc engine
*manual gear box preferred
*electronic ignition
*I'm only interested in traveling in Laos so I'd like it to be registered here with all documents proving it wasn't stolen or illegal for me to buy it
*There'll be two people using it and our luggage so it would be nice if the motor had this additional shelf behind seat to carry bags etc maybe some free gifts (expanders or helmets? ;)
*We want to visit all parts so we want it not to be neglected and on the verge of collapsing. 100% working (mirrors, claxon, lights, indicators and so forth). I know what driving in Asia is and I know there are some major differences in understanding what 100% working for a European and locals is :D
*price depends on what you offer

I hope there is somebody to help us and we'll have our deal :)

As advertising is not accepted on this section of the forum, please place a free ad n the classified section of the forum at the top of this page. Also keep checking there as people advertise motorbikes for sale there too.

Ok ok thx

@ KamilPoland > Here is the link to the classfieds > Motorbikes for sale in Ventiane section : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … bikes.html

Thank you for posting your ad there. ;)

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed