How to change my NEWBORN baby name in MOH

Assalamu Alikm

I want to change my newborn baby name i received letter form hospital which is issued by MOH, but i change my mind to change name
is it possible to change name

NOTE: not yet make birth certificate from ahwal madani

1. will i have to go MOH ?
2. can change directly from ahwal madini ?
   or any other source ?

jazakh allah

yes it is very easy kilo 7 MAIN ROAD there is MOH office beside DARAK HOSPITAL go to maktab al bahas take token and wait for your call explain your problem they will give one Arabic form fill attach your and your wife valid iqmah copy also keep with you original both of you

after he will give you one more form that filled by there  office person take stamp from mudeer then go to any stationery (maktaba) give him that photo copy to advertise in news paper he will charge 50  -  80 riyals next day collect that news paper highlight or make circle your advertise attach original paper and submit in MOH office same place he will call you 20 days after.

NOTE THIS PROCESS ONLY FOR MOH NOT FOR AHWAL MADANI

keep sharing useful information

zahoor

Dear Brothers,

I am looing for the procedure how to change name in a birth certificate issued by hospital from MOH.

If any one successful in this process kindly let me know the process.

Regards,
Sheeraz

Dear Mr Zahoor,

I have a similar problem that the birth certificate of my new born have a single name.Because of that the passport I got
have only the first name and the sur name(last name) is missing.I talked with the consulate guys and they told me that what ever the name is there in the Birth certificate the passport will have the same.
Is there any way or procedure u know through which I can change the name on the birth certificate??

Thanks

Okay the MOH office at Kilo 7 near Darran Hospital does not take the request anymore.

You have to now visit the Directorate of Health affairs located behind Al-Waha hotel, for location just paste these captions in google maps: Bani Malik, Al Woroud, Jeddah 23222

Take a token for "documents and information" from the kiosk, the response is fast.

If you are lucky they will consider your request and ask you to follow further process.

For me they reverted me back to the hospital and asked to come through the hospital and finally the hospital was able to help. (My child was delivered in GNP - Ghassan and Pharaon hospital)

Okay and the procedure regardless of who accepts your request Directorate of health or the hospital:
- Advertise in the newspaper about the name change (OKAZ or AL-MADINAH) well known and easily available newspapers.
- Advertisement fees is 105 SR (This was for AL-MADINAH NEWSPAPER infront of Muroor Sahafa, i dont know about OKAZ)
- Collect the newspaper next day, highlight the advertisement and return to Directorate of health or the Hospital, depending on your case.

And once you get the Birth notification proceed to Civil affairs (Ahwal madani) for birth certificate.

NOTE: Dont confuse yourself between birth notification (MOH) and birth certificate (Civil Affairs).