Bechtel Corporation Job Offer - Need advice urgently

Dear All,

I applied job in Bechtel corporation through Times job ([email protected]) , after one week i got the below email, could you please advice me the below email is fake or originally from Prestigious Bechtel Corporation ?

"BECHTEL CORPORATION <[email protected]>
Attachments  9:02 PM (4 hours ago)

to bcc: me
Bechtel
50 BEALE STREET,
SAN FRANSISCO, CALIFORNIA,
CA 94105, UNITED STATES.
+1 415 4295 977

REQUEST FORM

Thank you for submitting your resume.

We acknowledge your value and interest to work in our company by sending your resume.

Your resume will be short listed after you have completed your first interview process with us  by filling the attached Application Form  which you have to print out, fill in your personal information needed on it with PEN and return it to us as attach file. This form will be reviewed and you will be contacted soon after.

If Appointed, proper self introduction interview  will be conducted in our office and we will gradually introduce you into our system as the process goes on. 

All instructions must be strictly adhered otherwise, cancellation may occur. Forms are to be filled and returned in 72 hours after receipt of this mail.

You are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only if your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in the United States or any of our branches in other countries. We anticipate quick response to this form before we enter an agreement with you.

Bill Dudley
(Chief Executive Officer)
2 Attachments

Preview attachment Bechtel Application.pdf
PDF
Bechtel Application.pdf
Preview attachment Bechtel Interview.pdf
PDF
Bechtel Interview.pdf"

They asked me to fill up the Application form and Interview form, before going to proceed this, i need experts advice whether the email is scam or original.

Since the email is came out from [email protected], even though i am not satisfy the offer is original. So if anyone advice me to make a decision.

Look forward to have your kind advice.

Best Regards
G. Balaji

You're gut feelings are right: this is "over-the-top" and to not be trusted.
It's already hard enough for U.S. citizens to apply and get a respons from a potential employer here in the U.S., so you should not trust this!
Better is to look for jobs through international recruiting companies.

Absolutely fake.  CEOs do not respond to employment requests, that is the domain of Human Resource Officers.  Additionally, the email has multiple spelling, grammar and style errors that no professional HR officer would permit to be released in a business Email.  Do not walk away from this, RUN!

Good luck with your job search..

Absolutely fake.  CEOs do not respond to employment requests, that is the domain of Human Resource Officers.  Additionally, the email has multiple spelling, grammar and style errors that no professional HR officer would permit to be released in a business Email.  Do not walk away from this, RUN!

Good luck with your job search..

Having worked for Bechtel I am of the same opinion as doctorgroove. SCAM.
Everything is done through HR dept not CEO.
Spelling mistakes.
Contact phone number wrong.  Bechtel go through a main desk who then put you through to the person you wish to speak to.

Once you fill out the forms and submit them the next thing will be a nice reply saying you are the guy they want but you need to pay for visa and application. That is the scam.

note also that the two URL's referred to both just produce 404s or are parked.

http://www.bechtel-usa.com/http://www.bechteljobs.com/

not to mention, what major company would want you to print the form and then fill it out with a pen?! Completely defeats the purpose of having online application routes.