Cost of Living for Family in Dammam KSA

Greetings to ALL members of ExpatBlog,

Currently, i have interview phase for the post of procurement and hopefully will be offered SAR 13000. It is multinational FMCG company and job location in Dammam. Personal information, I am married and have a 2 year old kid. The company most probably will offer me Medical insurance that covers me and my Family, 30 Days Paid leaves,  and Air tickets.
Please let me know
1. The average cost of accommodation (furnished and without furnished both) for 2 bed room apartment in a decent area where mostly Pakistani or Indian Muslims live. 
2. Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 2 people
3. Cost of groceries for 3 persons which would every household items and procured on monthly basis.
Please advise whether above mentioned amount will be sufficient enough to have monthly saving of SAR 6,000.

aatif.khilan wrote:

Greetings to ALL members of ExpatBlog,

Currently, i have interview phase for the post of procurement and hopefully will be offered SAR 13000. It is multinational FMCG company and job location in Dammam. Personal information, I am married and have a 2 year old kid. The company most probably will offer me Medical insurance that covers me and my Family, 30 Days Paid leaves,  and Air tickets.
Please let me know
1. The average cost of accommodation (furnished and without furnished both) for 2 bed room apartment in a decent area where mostly Pakistani or Indian Muslims live. 
2. Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 2 people
3. Cost of groceries for 3 persons which would every household items and procured on monthly basis.
Please advise whether above mentioned amount will be sufficient enough to have monthly saving of SAR 6,000.

The information you are looking for can be found by reading through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.
Also check this website for cost of living too  www.numbeo.com  it gives rental costs and other information too.

Hi Aatif,

I pray to Almighty Allah for your interview to be successful. Ameen

SAR 13000/- seems to be a decent salary.

How ever you cna logon to below website to compare and get understand by your self.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Saudi Arabia&city=Riyadh

Thanks & Regards

kaleem