Considering moving to Brisbane

Hello everyone
My name is Ziad and I'm from Libya. I'm a previous international student in Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia. I got Master degree from Griffith Uni in Education major, and returned to Libya. Now I'm seriously considering moving to Brisbane and starting a new life, a new career. So if any one could help with a website, recommended immigration agent ! any thing will be great ! I tried to find a reliable immig agents and I wrote to 3 of them so far  ! but I got no reply !!?
Of course you guys all know abt the recent situation in Libya with this stupid civil war going on ! I'm telling u ! its UNBEARABLE !! So .... any tip ? any website ! please let me know !
Thank you
Cheers !

Frankie-Oz wrote:

Hello everyone
My name is Ziad and I'm from Libya. I'm a previous international student in Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia. I got Master degree from Griffith Uni in Education major, and returned to Libya. Now I'm seriously considering moving to Brisbane and starting a new life, a new career. So if any one could help with a website, recommended immigration agent ! any thing will be great ! I tried to find a reliable immig agents and I wrote to 3 of them so far  ! but I got no reply !!?
Of course you guys all know abt the recent situation in Libya with this stupid civil war going on ! I'm telling u ! its UNBEARABLE !! So .... any tip ? any website ! please let me know !
Thank you
Cheers !

I suggest that you post this on the Australia section of the forum for better exposure and whilst there you should read through the many informative posts there for information.

You will need a visa   www.immi.gov.au

For work    www.seek.com.au

For cost of living   www.numbeo.com

Hello Frankie-Oz.

Please note that I have moved your post on the Brisbane forum as you were off topic where you initially posted.

This will now ease your interaction with the other members, hence getting information specific to your query ;)

I wish you good luck in your endeavors :top:

Cheers

Mishna

Brisbane is a good place for starting a new life out of that stupid war. Lets have a look at immi.gov.au for visa and seek.com.au for finding a job. Best wishes for you :)

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : Advertising not allowed, please register in the business directory