How much is iPhone 6 & 6+?

Can someone give me an idea how much is iPhone 6 & 6+ in Vietnam? Are there apple stores in HCMC?

A search on Google will sort that out, try Google first before asking such a question.

i did many times but the results are dated last year. thanks anyway!!

You asked if ther are Apple stores, but then say you checked many times, I think you may been looking at other sites. Try searching for Apple Vietnam.

the prices are outdated as google results are still in 2014. but yeah I do know there's apple vietnam website. but then it leads me to links of mobile companies(?) in vietnam which are written in Vietnam that I could not understand. thanks anyway

http://iphone.vinaphone.com.vn/

Apple operate a strict policy on price, so the offer should hardly vary between shops.

Before you buy, ask yourself why you want an iphone as opposed to other cheaper, commonly better units.

I could not understand the link you gave me cus it's in Vietnamese but all goods since I found what I'm looking for. thank you so much~

kattie1120 wrote:

the prices are outdated as google results are still in 2014. but yeah I do know there's apple vietnam website. but then it leads me to links of mobile companies(?) in vietnam which are written in Vietnam that I could not understand. thanks anyway

Prices of Apple products is expensive in VN, buy somewhere else or duty free if you can. Check this link to give you an idea of prices,divide it by USD to get a compariable price.
http://www.nguyenkim.com/iphone/

Apple has an official reseller.
You can reach that information from Apple's website.

Here are the locations
[https://locate.apple.com/vn/en/sales/?pt=3&lat=10.8230989&lon=106.6296638]

Prices are also there.
It seams that delivery to a store is free of charge.

thanks for the links, everyone! I am just comparing the price and I found out it's cheaper in VN than here in the Philippines. thank you thank you!

kattie1120 wrote:

thanks for the links, everyone! I am just comparing the price and I found out it's cheaper in VN than here in the Philippines. thank you thank you!

Wow, they must be dear in the Phiilipines as they arnt cheap here.

I know right. But for sure the prices will be a bit cheaper in the following months

Prices dont drop in Vietnam, they stay like that till the next phone comes out.

iPhone 6 and 6+ range between 17million to 21 million.
There are many dealers throughout HCMC.

Yup, as tthuff mentioned in his last post thats the current price you'll be looking at. Just saw a 6+ 128gb in the Diamond Plaza shopping centre (top floor) going for about 21milVND but if you ask them to fill in the forms at time of purchase you can try and claim back your VAT at something like 10% at either HCMC or Hanoi airport within 30 days. That is of course, unless the government has already rescinded the tourist taxback policy....

I bought a used 5S 16 Gb gold (unmarked) for 8 MVND from a shop my bro in law owns that sells repairs and reconditions Apple iphones, ipads and mini ipads old and new  Your price sounds right to me. You have to watch where you go because internal parts switcheroo is an issue.