Shipping from the States

Has anyone found an accurate way to ship with a descent price??? I'm having horrible shipment issues. I can't get a package from Riaydh to Taif with Aramex in less then 2 weeks much less from the states!!! ridiculous - although I will say, fedex has been on point and shipped from Britain in less than a week (shipping I didn't have to pay) :)

Wow. Not sure what is going on with Aramex for you, but when I use my shop & ship through them I get a package about a week after it gets to the NY address. So typically  I can get an Amazon order inabout 2 weeks depending on where it started from & how long it took them to ship it.

Have you tried DHL?

if using Aramex shopandship, the customer can track the shipment in their website. i'm a happy customer.

though i paid 500 sar for a sport equipment. the service charge is higher than what i paid amazon. :-(

rareshine wrote:

Has anyone found an accurate way to ship with a descent price??? I'm having horrible shipment issues. I can't get a package from Riaydh to Taif with Aramex in less then 2 weeks much less from the states!!! ridiculous - although I will say, fedex has been on point and shipped from Britain in less than a week (shipping I didn't have to pay) :)

It is usually delivered within 6 business days, do you have shipment number, I can help you.

thank you Ehtesham - that is kind of you. I just received my package yesterday. do you work for them?... i do want to start a shopandship account but can i get an approximate fee for those that ship from the states to jeddah  - i.e. how many kilos have you gotten shipped and how much has that cost you. Thank you kindly to all!!

Ehtesham wrote:
rareshine wrote:

It is usually delivered within 6 business days, do you have shipment number, I can help you.

Rareshine -
  Everything is based on weight & size of the box. Usually I get a shipment that costs between 68-150 riyals from NY. Which when I figure I didn't pay shipping to get it to NY it balances out. Recently did a pretty good sized order (the box is appreantly 5 1/2 kilos) that is costing like 450sr. more than I had hoped, but I don't do a box that big to often.

The cost adds up when you get mulitple shipments. Amazon may not charge shipping, but often send mulitple packages to fulfill an order.Since shopandship doesn't rebox you pay for each package Amazon ships.

We gave family the NY address to ship to also.....hence Xmas was expensive on our end, but everyone got to send gifts instead of saying money was  being put into an account.  I typically do a shipment once a month or so depending on the time a year, bdays/holidays coming up & whenever I need a neccessity that is hard to come by here.

Shop & Ship sounds interesting.

I got screwed by customs when I ordered Cuban cigars and I ended up paying "custom charges" to get it out. Moreover, Ebay has been a nightmare, so in all that I just gave up.

Really need to find a better way...

*subscribed*

Try this site,  www  shipitto com
They have amazing shipping prices through all kind of courier.