Anyone to teach me Arabic?

I am looking for someone to teach me arabic in june for 30 days I will be based in Casablanca

Hello Abdullah abu anas

Please browse through the language classes adverts we have in our classifieds section : Language classes in Casablanca

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Many thanks

welcome i'm from casablanca would u like to learn the real arabic or the moroccan arabic ' darija' ?

hi again
how are you
the moroccan arabic ' darija' ... that is what i love to learn.

freshair142 wrote:

hi again
how are you
the moroccan arabic ' darija' ... that is what i love to learn.

You're limiting yourself, as not many people speak it. Better off learning standard Arabic.

Well it depends what your intentions are for learning Arabic.

If someone is marrying a morocon or intends to live in the country, I would still advise them to learn standard Arabic, rather than darija. With all due respect to darija, it's probably best avoided, as it effects your Arabic, and you end up with the bad habit of including darija when speaking to other Arabic-speakers, who won't understand you. Which is why I struggle when communicating with morocans (tunisians/algerians too), but find it a lot easier with other Arabic-speakers. Standard Arabic is good enough to get you by. It should be enough in my opinion.

Hi I know how to read and write Classical Arabic and I can also hold basic conversation also buy as I wish to live in Morocco I think its best to learn Darija what do you think?

Abdullah abu anas wrote:

Hi I know how to read and write Classical Arabic and I can also hold basic conversation also buy as I wish to live in Morocco I think its best to learn Darija what do you think?

Hi - If you intend to live there for a long time and play a full-role in Moroccan life, then I would say it's essential that you learn Darija. For me, I'm intending in the future, to work for an unknown period of time (but not permanently live there - I just want a break from London for a while), and keep myself to myself (or be part of the expat community), so in my situation, Arabic is enough for me to get by, and it wouldn't be worthwhile for me to learn Darija, as I will spend more time here, then there.

it's nice seeing people hoping to learn arabic ' cause i'm moroccan for sure i can teach others my language, be in touch with moroccan and if you live here for sure u'll learn it and i can give a hand

yes guys Moroccan darija will help you only in  morocco 'with Moroccans' we can understand all other Arabic countries while they can't understand us , so if you're willing to rest in here for a long time u'd better learn it if not u can learn the real Arabic because we all can understand it, while only young and few people speak English because it's our 3th language after French.
living here is cheaper than your countries but the problem is that taxi drivers and many sellers ask high prices from foreigners,so i always advise my Korean friends to text me and ask about the price before they pay, if u need any help during ur rest in here don't hesitate to text me have a good day ^^

yeh i just got ur msg im an arabic teatcher if u care email me