SAR 10500 Enough

Hi Everyone,

I have an offer with NCBS mobily for 10500 SAR per month which includes basic,housing, transportation allowances and the contract period is 1 year initially and its renewable. Been hired for the position of SQL Developer,i plan come to come single initially and then bring my wife and kid (new born) after a few months.  Medical insurance covers me and my Family. 30 Days Paid leaves, Air tickets are included.

Work location will be Olaya. Please let me know if the offer is good enough.

hi krishna ,
well for me  initially 10500SAR is good package with family status , if you are coming first time then you should take it.. but i'm sure you can get much better package if you are SQL Developer ...
you should come ... best of luck ...

Thanks for the reply, also is NCBS Mobily a good company. Is it Safe in Riyadh.

NCBS was founded in 2008 by parent company Mobily, a market leader in Mobile Telecommunication in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Mobily is the trade name launched in May 2005 by Saudi Arabia's second Telecommunications company, Etihad-Etisalat consortium The company, as the winning bidder for Saudi Arabia's second GSM licence in 2004, provides mobile telecom services nationwide, breaking Saudi Telecom's monopoly in the wireless business. The company launched 3.5G services on 27 June 2006 and 4G services on 13 September 2011.

I see it's a very good offer.
First: a strong company name in the Middle East 
Second: the salary is a good start in Saudi Arabia.
NOTE: No taxes, living here is not expensive ,People here friendly.

hello i have been offered 2800 Sar basic per month+ free food+free accomodation+ free medical+ OT + 8 hrs duty. is it a good package . how much would i earn per month. plz help me

Thank you both for your response it does inspire confidence, now other doubt would i be able to save if i live a normal life. Also i'm a hindu any worries on that. I understand i wont be able to practise it openly and i have respect the law of the land which i'm okay with.

HI,

I am from Hyd-Bad too, compare ur indian salary with KSA's.

I earn close to 10.5 lakh in Hyderabad. So considering I have comfortable life here. I only want to make a move if the saving is good. Please advise

Hello all

Please refer to threads in our Cost of Living in Riyadh section fo the forum to be able to compare your salary with others.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

HI krishnavamshi24,

Im also from hyderabad(india). I also got offer letter from saudi company. I need to talk to you on some document work. Could you please share your mobile number or possible email me your mobile number on my below email address

arshadbaig7383atgmail.com

Dear friend, Asak,

Basically for beginners offer is  good and acceptable.

All the best.

Yours,

Mohammed Jaweed,
Rafha, Saudia.

Dear Krishnav,
                      I think this is a highly opinionated subject and depends on your own spending habits and style of living.
I am a Total Rewards Senior Manager working in KSA so I will give you a bit of a professional opinion to help you make a decision,

Your package consideration should factor in your working hours, how much off time you have, and whether or not you might be eligible for overtime pay.

You should also factor in, how much experience you have in relation to the role. If you are very experienced and considered a subject matter expert, pay should be different from if you have 2-3 years of experience maybe.

Also, consideration should be given to where you want to live in Riyadh. If you want to live near to your work place, which is advisable since traffic and commute in Riyadh and specifically in Olaya are heavy; then you will probably pay high rent amounts as opposed living further away, thus taking a longer time to come to work.

Would this be a positive career move for you? i.e. would it add to your experience and profile? This is something to consider Vs your current employer as well.

Finally, the salary proposition given to you is considered competitive for similar level eastern expatriates that come to work in KSA. I have based this statement on an assumption that you have between 2-5 years experience in a similar type of role.

Best of luck

If you are alone and single, the offer is good; however, i found out that you're married and planning to bring your family. Hence that money is never enough, believed it or not.