Looking for some good friends in qurum,muscat

Hi evryone.... :) i am new to muscat....living in qurm.....and i lyk meeting new frnds......so looking for good frnds in qurum.....

Perhaps Networking section of this forum will help you finding people and gathering events which are eventually organized by team members frequently.

best 'o' luK!

Look no further than my feet but I dont live around Qurum but I want to visit that place.oh I hope you drink Redbull

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 22#2530470

app123 wrote:

Hi evryone.... :) i am new to muscat....living in qurm.....and i lyk meeting new frnds......so looking for good frnds in qurum.....

Sooo surprised that you did not see the invite for a meet up today at 7pm at fun zone??? We are doing this meet ups for people to have the opportunity to meet new friends but then no one responds???? Soooo strange!

kalies wrote:

Hi I. Now am in oman, I am also looking for good friend can u accept my friend request

You are looking for friend online?

hexebella wrote:
kalies wrote:

Hi I. Now am in oman, I am also looking for good friend can u accept my friend request

Hey GURL!

Im also looking for "Frends" to share -----------   Experiences offcourse :D ...

LoL!!!

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
kalies wrote:

Hey GURL!

Im also looking for "Frends" to share -----------   Experiences offcourse :D ...

LoL!!!

Yes Drama King....change career drama is not selling anymore  :P

GURL,

I know you're ready with a knife once you see me :) ... however, it's the time, that kills me to see you.  Nevertheless, im keeping the fingers crossed to meet you and others very soon in near future !!!!  :cool:

schaz wrote:

GURL,

I know you're ready with a knife once you see me :) ... however, it's the time, that kills me to see you.  Nevertheless, im keeping the fingers crossed to meet you and others very soon in near future !!!!  :cool:

Heeeeeeeyyyy!

Do you know that Rami is leaving for good? Departure 15th May....up to you if you will allocate few minutes to meet up with the group. Sooooooo sad :sosad:

Hi dear

Welcome to Muscat and I am sure you will like it.

I will be happy to be friend of you and you can email me to [email protected].
I am working as HR Manager her in Muscat

hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

GURL,

Heeeeeeeyyyy!

Do you know that Rami is leaving for good? Departure 15th May....up to you if you will allocate few minutes to meet up with the group. Sooooooo sad :sosad:

Best of luck to him for his future endeavors. I will give you a call soon inshallah!!!   :)

Hi dear

I am HR Manager. You can contact me by 99323294

:) ring me 94292198 let us explore.

Alhinai wrote:

Hi dear

I am HR Manager. You can contact me by 99323294

So....what now if you are an HR Manager? Are you recruiting applicants here for your company? Or recruiting .....what?

and who's your dear :unsure

murshi212 wrote:

:) ring me 94292198 let us explore.

Admin, this one is looking for dates :lol:

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

GURL,

Heeeeeeeyyyy!

Best of luck to him for his future endeavors. I will give you a call soon inshallah!!!   :)

:lol:    I know that task you can do... :lol:

Hey, Welcome to Muscat, good to hear from you. where your from in India, I'm Mohammed Ismail from Chennai and living here in Al Azaiba.

Take care.

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum}

@ app123,

You post an open invitation to connect with new friends ... and promptly disappear.

See the numerous responses received for your post.

Don't you think you owe them some response ?