Looking for female starff(speak indonesian/english)

Any female indonesian residing in bkk, work as freelance/permanent in travel agency in bkk .. send email to [email protected]
thks

just only indonesian/english?

Hello jinta.

Can you please post your offer in the jobs in Bangkok section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

So sad I just joined this blog now,

Its supposed to be ME 

I think I`ll try to mail you, if only I have another chance ^^

Or anyone who know the available job?

I could speak english and Indonesia fluently,
Understand mandarin and Melayu malaysia
And nidnoy Phasa Thai ^_^

Spirit! 555+

Hi there,

I have a friend who speaks fluent English and experienced working for travel agency in Bangkok. Would you be interested, i will send her resume over.
let me know.

Thanks,
HV

This announement since 2012.  However you can send your cv for our consideration, for freelance indonesian speaking guide, pls mention also address in thailand and contact numbers, and email.

Hi.. i am indonesian who can speak english and indo. I stay in thailand curently but i am a male. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Hi there,

We are looking for receptionist staff. Can you send me her CV? Do you have any Vietnamese friends who are looking for receptionist job?

Isanook wrote:

Hi there,

We are looking for receptionist staff. Can you send me her CV? Do you have any Vietnamese friends who are looking for receptionist job?

As this section of the forum is not set up for advertising of any kind, please post a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page. The ad will get better exposure there and people often place their CV's there when looking for work.
Thank you

Hello everyone,

Can you please post your jobs offer, in the jobs in Bangkok section?

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed