*** Looking for a Thai textile (Tee shirt) manufacturer ***

Hi,

Since 9 years, we made our textile production in China but as you know, part of the global economy, our company are trying to find more sources that will fit for our customer's prices without hurting the quality demand.

And Thailand was always an interesting market that we thought there are an opportunities for the future to move all our production there. But we do not have enough informations about:
- The textile companies, for basic cotton tee-shirt, who are located in Thailand
- The expectation prices for one tee-shirt (included the production, packaging and exportation prices: FOB)
- If there are any textile associations that can help us to build our projet.
And also, we would like to know where are located the most of the textile manufacturer company ?

It will be wonderful if you could give us any lead that can link us to a possible road to where we are heading.

Sincerely yours,
Maily

Based on my knowledge from corporate gifts industry companies outside Thailand buys tee shirts; polo shirts; caps; umbrellas etc from China; Vietnam and Cambodia. Some of the tee shirts sold in Thailand are from Cambodia. The Thais go to the border market and buy it from there. Many thai textile factories hires Burmese or Cambodians as Thais labour cost is high. Still price cannot compete with China or Vietnam. Suggest you contact those countries via your chamber of commerce. Best of luck.

Rejoice,
Thank you for your replying and have given to me informations about my research.
Maily

Hello

Please refer to our Business partners classifieds in Thailand with your advert.

Since the forum is not meant to be used for business purposes I am closing down this thread.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thats a shame i wanted to know where to get T shirts made in Thailand too...

Contact John Lewis. Anglo Thai Legal BKK-reference -Gus
He'll help from the goodness of his heart.