Looking for an english teacher

I am looking for an english teacher (native speaker) for my six year old twins.  I am interested in private lessons twice a week or more.

thank you
Amalia

Hello,I am a native English speaker from Sussex in UK and have been living in Egaleo for many years with my Greek husband.I was teaching English conversation and some grammar to young people, children and adults such as civil engineers and doctors before the crisis. I try to make lessons fun and happy,which is especially important for the young ones and actually for adults too,lessons need to be enjoyed rather than people thinking...oh no,I have a lesson today...message me if want and we can discuss what your needs are.

thank you very much for the reply

Hello Amalia,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would advise you to post an ad in Language classes in Greece as it can be easier for people offering these services to spot your ad and you can take it from there ;)

-----
@ concertina > You may as well post an ad in the same category that I suggested Amalia which makes it easier for any other takers to get in touch with you.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Hello, I am a native English speaker, US born and raised. I am certified as a TEFL/TESL instructor from San Diego State University American Language Institute.  I have experience teaching all ages.

Are you still seeking someone to tutor your children?

Regards,
Antoinette Rhodes
[email protected]