Gym Search - any average price gym you know of?

Gyms seem to be very expensive. What can you recommend? Any average price gym you know of?

Hi,

I recommend for you FLEX fitness Al-Shaab, it is wonderful from all aspects including the price. it is located in 30th road near to Kuwait city enterance.

Regards

Hello,

EDGE in Crown Plaza, Farwaniya is the best.
Five star club having all in one in place.

Individual: KWD 330/- for 13 months.
Couple: 600/-
Couple with 2 kids (below 12 years): 800/- apprx.

E N J O Y

Amazig thx buddy

Amazing man thx heaps :)

Hello - these are the price in Kuwait for decent one ; you cannot find better;

I am looking for Squash partner if anyone is intersted

U in salmiyah?

yes in Salmiyah

Never tried t but i dnt mind learning :)

ok at anytime ...

there is a good gym in Salmiya 'Iron man' near Platinum Hotel.. it is kind of cheap, but only bodybuilding and fitness. you can check it.

M.Tohme i think those are referred to as sweat lodges :P

use google for gyms in Kuwait - 248am does an annual roundup of gyms in kuwait and their annual fees; ofcourse anything online is bound to be overpriced; so walk around, find any building with huge naked men plastering its outside (dont worry there are no strip clubs here, atleast not any that blatantly advertise it) then go in and have a look around for yourself; everyone allows you to walk in. plus, if oyu play your cards right, you can ask to use it for a day, then find another one, use that for a day, etc etc :)

i tried gyming at home by following workout vids, doing te insanity workout, had to stop coz my annoying downstairs neighbor keeps complaining about the "noise"....

There is a new gym in Salmiya in the Salam Mall - FITNESS FIRST AND DESERT FITNESS WITH UNIQUE CONCEPTS. DO CHECK IT OUT TOO.

I am a member of the platinum gym in maboula. There are more but this ones closest. There is also the Oxygen gym. I guess they call them health clubs but all the same. These are purpose made gyms with every facility available. I pay 40 kd a month. If i pay for longer in one go its cheaper. I cant remember the year but i think it was in the 600kd mark.

There are other gyms scattered all over and many are simply the basement or ground floor of an apartment block and may be cheaper but wont offer any where near the level the purpose built gyms offer.

Simple matter of getting what you pay for and what off course you monthly salary is and if you reckon you can afford it.
Personally i think what the platinum gym offers is great. they even have personal trainers who assist you as part of your subscription. Showers, toilets, healthy food outlet, pool, sauna, steam room, squash courts and so on. Go have a look and see if its what you want from a gym.

This website is very helpful http://kuwait-gyms.com
Prices may vary due to promotions etc. for example stretch is annually 385 but I paid 280 because my bro. goes there ... it's better to contact the gyms you are considering & get the best offer

off course a gym that on the way home from work is the perfect solution. if i go home from work first, well, that's it over. The shoes are off and the feet are up and the nights over. So always factor that into your choice of gym.

You're an Aussie! You'll love fitness first in 360 mall. Not as cheap as Australia but reasonable prices.

Hi,
It depends on gym itself, it's between 350-600 kd

Alrite mate ..There are good ones in jabriya .20kd per month

creativemarketinga1 wrote:

There is a new gym in Salmiya in the Salam Mall - FITNESS FIRST AND DESERT FITNESS WITH UNIQUE CONCEPTS. DO CHECK IT OUT TOO.

Fitness First in Salam Mall is for Ladies Only.

Hello I am looking for GYM where i can find Squash field.

@Khalildaher send me a private message if you would be interested in a group activity in a gym (the group is reserving the whole place for them, all men by the way)

@Freddy AR I think Kuwait university has a squash (court?) that can be booked or something like that. Ask in the campus in Shuwaikh.

regarding squash. I am in the platinum gym. I understand they all have a squash court on the top level.

Thx Big Jock

Hi,
If I remembered well when search on net I found that Gyms in the hotels are quiet expensive and usualy their offer is for half or one year, but you can find on the montly or 3 montly base from 30-60KD with swimming pool and all other facilities. Just use Google and you will find.

Hi,
If I remembered well when search on net I found that Gyms in the hotels are quiet expensive and usualy their offer is for half or one year, but you can find on the montly or 3 montly base from 30-60KD with swimming pool and all other facilities. Just use Google and you will find.kuwait-gyms.com/mixed-gyms/

Hi,
If I remembered well when search on net I found that Gyms in the hotels are quiet expensive and usualy their offer is for half or one year, but you can find on the montly or 3 montly base from 30-60KD with swimming pool and all other facilities. Just use Google and you will find.
kuwait-gyms.com/mixed-gyms/kuwait-gyms.com/mens-gyms/https://m.facebook.com/search/112128342137958/places-in/184405378265823/places/intersect/

Ra's al salmiya

If you're still looking for a partner count me in. I'll be a bit rusty to begin with but hope I'll get my game back.