Robot vacuum cleaner

i looked around and even tried to google it.
i want to buy one, does anyone knows where i can buy for one?

I'd skip it.
Battery operated units tend to do a poor job.
Tried one, it was rubbish.

Hi. U can buy it on lazada

Fred wrote:

I'd skip it.
Battery operated units tend to do a poor job.
Tried one, it was rubbish.

thanks for that

You can buy it on its official site. No matter which brand vacuum cleaner, there will be a site for it. Or you can search it on Google to find solutions about where to buy.  The way for me to buy handheld vacuum cleaner from bestek is on bestekmall. To be honest, I show never use robot vacuum cleaner. I'm used to clean corners with the small handheld cleaner. Maybe you can catch more information on Amazon. Best wishes.

I bought 2Y ago a Neato D75, I had the change the battery once (6 months ago) and it is doing a great job!! When it cleans the house and I arrive home, I always feel satisfaction ;).
I have never used a regular vacuum cleaner since.

I move a bit the furnitures around when I want to clean further. And it usually goes well into the corner (Got a little brush spinning around to clean the corner or along the wall.

After checking the reviews and prices, D75 was the best choice for me. (My family now got one too). But in HCMC it was much more expansive than in Europe or US.
So I went through ebay.vn. Some people purchased in US and shipped it for me. It took several weeks but I paid much cheaper.

Hello ! Niato botvac handles all the hairs left by my pyrenees dog. Check this device. Also, I would strongly recommend you to read this article tenrows.com/robot-vacuum/ . It's a most unbiased review of vacs currently available.