Help a vietnamese friend looking for a job in Bangkok

Dear All,

Im trying to help my Vietnamese friend looking for a job. She speaks English fluently, aggressive, friendly and cheerful. looking for job as a administration/PA ,Travel Agent..etc.
Any recommendation will be highly appreciated!

Thanks & regards,
HV

Hello Hoai Vu.

You could post an advert in the Jobs in Bangkok section. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Please communicate via private messages]

Can you send her resume to me? 

[email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for a business partner who would like to start an own business  :)

Hi Hoai Vu,
I' Amy. I'm looking for a business partner who would like to start an own business worldwide. If you are interested, please sent an e-mail to [email protected]

Best Regards,
Amy Thanac

bangkok.craigslist.co.th/search/jjj

Nhieu viec thich hop lam nha ban. Hay theo doi trang nay moi ngay.

PLease send CV to xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be published on the open forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

Wondering if you can ask her to me her CV. We are a service apartment. We are looking for a receptionist.

My E Mail is:

xxxx

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards/ Chati

Reason : Contact details should not be published on the open forum

Hello everyone,

@ Pravin and Isanook,

If you have a job to propose please do the necessary by dropping an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Bangkok.

Furthermore, the last post on this thread is from 2015, we do not recommend members to dig up old threads as they are not up-to date.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hello , I find jobs is house maid who looking for a maid?

we need house maid f\in bangpli area

I loocking for a work is house maid,  i'm 27 years old and i can speck english , thai and myanmar. If you still need a maid call me xxx thanks you

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello everyone,

Like i had already said before, please refer to the Jobs in Bangkok section of the website by dropping an advert so as you may either find someone suitable or find an employer.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed