New to Muscat

Hai,
I am planning to move to Muscat very soon. Is it easy to find a 2 BHK flat in muscat? How we can find out the vacant flats. I have searched in 'housing" and in Dubizzle, but cant find enough.
Can anyone help me. I am from Qatar and here we have websites which helps to find out vacant places. Which way is more good to find out a good flat ?

Hi Dear ,,

I can help you ,,
But which area you want ?
& you want it for One year or more ?

Anair wrote:

Hai,
I am planning to move to Muscat very soon. Is it easy to find a 2 BHK flat in muscat? How we can find out the vacant flats. I have searched in 'housing" and in Dubizzle, but cant find enough.
Can anyone help me. I am from Qatar and here we have websites which helps to find out vacant places. Which way is more good to find out a good flat ?

Hi Anair,

The best way to find a new place of residence would be to do it on ground, literally. Once you arrive, identify the locality here you would like to stay. Then do a recce of that neighborhood. You will find many buildings with the 'To Let', or 'For Rent' sign board with contact telephone numbers displayed. Choose the ones you prefer, call the contact number, visit the places, finalise the details and sign the contract for the one which best suits your requirements.

Alternately, you could also check the local editions of the enewspapers for rentals. But nothing much can be done remotely. You need to be physically here for these things.

Thank you Mr. Sumithran for your reply.
I will do the same once reached there.

Dear Sir,
Can you tell approximate rent for a 2BHK in GHALA/ Azaiba/Al khuwair area?

Or What will be the avaerage travelling time to Ghala from Amerat hills or from  Bawshar?

Please reply.

Hi Anair,

Find my comments below, against your queries :

Anair wrote:

Dear Sir,
Can you tell approximate rent for a 2BHK in GHALA/ Azaiba/Al khuwair area? - Approximately between R.O. 350/- to R.O. 750/- per month.

Or What will be the avaerage travelling time to Ghala from Amerat hills or from  Bawshar? - 25 minutes to 45-minutes (depending on the traffic)

Please reply.

Thank you Mr. Sumithran

If you have a Facebook account;
Then you can find lots of pages which are updated daily with very nice deals; for instance.

* Homes Oman
* Muscat Property Rentals - Direct from Owner

etc. etc.

I am sure that you will find something within these two.

Hai,
I am planning to move al khoud to Ghala, gubra very soon. Is it easy to find a 1 BHK flat in ghala not particularly ghala any area around ghala and gubrah,
How we can find out the vacant flats. I have searched in 'housing" and in Dubizzle, but cant find enough.
Can anyone help me. I am from India and here we have websites which helps to find out vacant places. Which way is more good to find out a good flat ? any one call me-99453153

Hi imran_xxx2,

Best would be for you to do a recce of the neighbourhood you would prefer to live in. You will notice almost all residential buildings would carry 'To Let' or 'For Rent' board, with contact numbers. Identify the ones you like, call, go and see the place and then decide. It is next to impossible for you to do this remotely.