Looking for arabic language teacher

I am looking for the Lebanese Arabic language teacher at North Lebanon.
I am leaving in Lebanon already 9 months and during this time, experimental y for myself I was studyind Arabic language only by the audial way (don't writing anything on paper, only listening) and it give some result.
From now on I would like to start studying Arabic language with Lebanese native teacher who speak English or Ukrainian or Russian.
I am leaving in Lebanon at North part, near Tripoli in Zgharta district so maybe there is some one who can teach me by the professional way.
Looking forward to hearing from you and start soon :-)
Best wishes,
Lyudmila

Well I am ready to teach you arabic in the best way possible. I speak excellent english. I was a teacher.but can I know how many hours do you want and how do you pay especially that I will come from beirut. Best

You can check out the classifieds in the green banner above the page. If there's nothing suitable for you, you can place a free add as well.

hi,
i'll teach you arabic if you can arrange coming to beirut.
regards

look up Mira Minkara on Facebook, she is between Beirut and Tripoli, perhaps available.

Hello, I can help you in case you ca be in Beirut. 2 times per week would be enough. if interested pl.

have gd day

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

There is also this school in Tripoli.. their classes are online, but maybe since you're there, they would do in person
http://www.lebanesedialectacademy.com/