New members of the Cyprus forum, introduce yourself here

Dear Talagirl,

I am Amir and coming GAU for studies. it would be nice if you can share some info about living there and available places for renting. Thanks.

thanks for the acceptance....i am Galatia ,press officer in the press and information office in Nicosia ...divorced...i studied international relations at the charles university of  Prague and later i was at the university of law in Lyon  France....

Hi galatia how are you ?
Glad to see someone here is still Alive hahahaha

From how long have you been in Cyprus ??

Amir,

Do i know you? Where are yiu from?

No but soon you will..
Currently i am in Lahore Pakistan but arriving in Cyprus early Feb.

Believe me man not worth it there isn't job in Cyprus over the past few years Crisis has fallen into Cyprus and many lost their jobs and their money.

Hi guys welcome to the forum

hi

@ orthodoksia > I invite you to introduce yourself here please? Are you planning to come to Cyprus maybe?

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Hi a friend from London told me he was in Cyprus and there are lot of jobs there am really looking forward to making some contact and see if i can get to cyprus

Dear Friends
My name Is nazeem, I'm from Colombo, Sri Lanka, I've Working as a Customs Clearing and forwarding sea and air cargo, I like to chat with good friends

Hi everyone.!!my name is Georgi .i am from Armenia.i would like to move to Limmassol since it is a fantastic place with a wanderful people.i have been there this winter it was great!!!to feel the  see and the sun in december))))i work as a bartender in 5 stars hotel about 8 years  and also i did many kinds of job in my life do i have a good axperience of life))))
PLEASE if anyone can halp with information about some career site in Cyprus or could have an idea how i can move there to get a contract job with work permit please help me with this.
thanks to All

Hello sir dis is sudhakar from india i want move to cyprus do the any work . How to to move and work in cyprus can give me sugetions to me and please help me i had 15 years experience in mens garments sales and purchasing in all over india my study graduation.

Hello everyone,

I would like to point out that this thread is only for new members of Cyprus to introduce themselves.

If you are looking for a job,kindly create your cv on the page Jobs in Cyprus so that potential employers can see.

You can as well create a new thread on the Cyprus forum to ask about information to the members.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi there my name is graham nickname atty,my wife moved to Cyprus November and due to work I had to stay on, we are renting a house in FAMAGUSTA district, we have two friend who help us a lot they have been over here 6 years now. My wife is retired but I still plod on, I have been working for dsv- dfds out of immingham docks for the last 10 years, yes I no time for a change? I have experienced all type of haulage, home and abroad, all type of lorries, refridgerated, containers, flatbed, tippers, also for the last 5 years have been an Hgv instructer and cpc instructer. So keep busy, I could ask you all for help in finding work part time or full? If anyone is out near army barracks FAMAGUSTA area and like a chat and drink with myself and wife mary! Feel free to ask? Looking forward to great times here in Cyprus.

Good Luck Atty... sorry cant help  - wrong end of island,,,  but am hopeful someone will reply to you

Hi there, my housemaid sujata is from Nepal. She does not currently have any Nepalese contacts in CY and in light of the recent earthquake it would really help her. Are you or anyone you know from Nepal?

Hi Folks,

I'm Lakmal,.. really interest to know about Cyprus from you all, am from Sri Lanka. Working as an Assistant Accountant in a Finance Consultancy Firm.. Hope you will respond me with your shares...

Hi , Yeah I do     :cool:

hi i want to come cyprus for study can i get a parrt time job there can i manage my study expenses or not?

Hi, I'm Den. I'm working as a Reservations Coordinator near Paphos and I'm looking forward to meet some new and interesting people around! I've been working in Dubai and Doha as well, both quite international and vivid places..:)

hello myself malik laraib rashid can you tell me some thing why u want to meet new people.what is the purpouse i am from pakistan and i am avilible

Hi am tejbir nd driver form India

bro are you living in cyprus?

Hola. Mi nombre es María García y me gustaría trabajar en Chipre. Agradezco que alguien me informe sobre las posibilidades laborales en el país. Gracias.

Hello María García Casal,

Please express yourself in English solely, please, since this is an English forum to make sure that everyone understands.

Thank you.
Gavind

Ok. Sorry. I will try to speak in english.

Maria is saying: My name is Maria Garcia and I would like to work in Cyprus.I would be grateful if anyone can give me information about the possibility of working in Cyprus. Thank you

Maria - What type of work are you looking for?

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Cyprus forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have or if you are seeking a job. These options are found amidst the green top banner of the site.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you

Gavind
Expat.com Team

Hi All,
We are looking to retire to Cyprus, possibly Pissouri or Paphos.  I own my own business (Self catering Agency) however, we're looking to get away from the tourist side of things and aim for a quiet life of walking, photography, as well as relaxing on the beach.
We have lived in Cyprus before for 3 years and are looking forward to returning.

Hello my name is Evi. Am from Nigeria living in North Cyprus. Am 27 yeara old. Thanks

Hi
Originally came on holiday to Cyprus in 1977 and always said I would return. Waited until the recent property and financial troubles settled and now decidng if Cyprus is a place to stay on a more permanent basis. Currently based in Paphos and hoping to explore the whole island while I'm here to see where to settle.

Hi guys i am Asif from Karachi Pakistan. coming in cyprus for BBA at Casa College. Currently looking for Place to live there and make some friends to show me around and will help to get a part time job as well. so if you know anything,, share with me.

Thanks.

Am alim from Cyprus,

asifaxis wrote:

Hi guys i am Asif from Karachi Pakistan. coming in cyprus for BBA at Casa College. Currently looking for Place to live there and make some friends to show me around and will help to get a part time job as well. so if you know anything,, share with me.

Thanks.

The only thing I can tell you is that casa is the worst place on earth to study.
I really don't know why it's called a college.
Once you come and see you will want to leave.
Also, as the financial crisis spreads, the unemployment rate increases year by year. This year it jumped to 15%
It will be difficult to find a job.

dear SAMANTA greetings . i have a plan to visit Cyprus please tell me how can i get visa and is it possible to get for 6 months . i am from Sudan .
all good wish
Dr.waheeb

Hi its me Sabina from Nepal. I would like to work in Cyprus. I would be grateful if u can give me information about the possibility of working in cyprus. thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey everyone
my name is shadi.  I'm planning on moving to Cyprus from Canada.  I lived in larnaca in 1992. I love cyprus.  I'm thinking of selling my business in canada and invest in opening a hair salon or a barbershop.  Any advice

Thanks

Hi am bandula from srilanka. and i am an accountant having more than 17 years experience. specially in airline industry  and planning to move to Cyprus to look for a job there but i don´t know if i stand any chance in getting a job in Cyprus.

Closed