Welcome to Oman Sevda!

Have you received my message through Roshan sometime back? :offtopic:

She received it :P

Thanks to you :D

Btw , go for a coffee with her :P

And yeah , follow the traffic laws please :P

Tariqqqq you are like CNN huh?
When are you coming to Muscat again?
Sevda take my number from Roshan or Riri let me know when you have your off, lets meet up.
The rest can join of course....

chlophillips wrote:

count me in too

Most welcome!

:P

hexebella wrote:
gunner757 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Welcome to Oman Sevda!

Have you received my message through Roshan sometime back? :offtopic:

She received it :P

Thanks to you :D

Btw , go for a coffee with her :P

And yeah , follow the traffic laws please :P

Tariqqqq you are like CNN huh?
When are you coming to Muscat again?
Sevda take my number from Roshan or Riri let me know when you have your off, lets meet up.
The rest can join of course....

ok I will ....see you soooon  :D

What is happening here is a bad dream  :o

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed from this thread. Let's get back to organising an Expat.com Meet-Up, shall we?

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Yes we should.

Please do let me know if there is G2G.

Aftab

i would like to join

I would like to join the meetup........have we decided on a place yet??

Hi all,

Looking to meet some like minded people to become friends

Scott Hutton

Hi all,

Looking to meet some like minded people to become friends

Scott Hutton

Hi newbie here :D hello everyone!!! nice to have blog like this ... specially when FB and other social network is not available in office....  :)  cheers!!!

#Newbie # newjoinee #happylife #chatters #fromPhilippines

This post will have its first year anniversary in 2 months time and nothing was initiated  :D
it's really lovely to just talk :top:

hexebella wrote:

This post will have its first year anniversary in 2 months time and nothing was initiated  :D
it's really lovely to just talk :top:

hahaha... maybe the upcoming anniversary is the reason to have a chance for get together  :gloria #letsdothis

I would love to join a meetup too :)

September 25/2015 is a dill day I will tell you as soon as the ticket is out so u can pass the informations to the forum members .Thanks

AM organizing an event and i will let you know as soon  as possible.please do reply to hear your view regarding and event plan .

SEPTEMBER 25 /2015 EVENT GET TOGETHER .DON'T MISS IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW VENUE .THANKS

Joee50 wrote:

SEPTEMBER 25 /2015 EVENT GET TOGETHER .DON'T MISS IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW VENUE .THANKS

So total of 16 months in total from the first post until an event materialized? :unsure

I stay in boshar , include me in gathering

hey all.. !!

i would like to join ..

<3

Ok guys...let's meet on Friday 27 March at Wadi Arbeieen 11am, bring pack lunch and drinks coz there's no restaurant there we will have lunch gathering and bring extra clothes if you would like to swim. See you there!

Hi Dear ,,

I want to meet other members

Thanks
Amur

We are organizing a day trip this Friday....feel free to join....checked the road in youtube sedan car can go

https://www.facebook.com/groups/livingi … up_comment

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/p240x240/11102680_10153111612031391_3317159928219031986_n.jpg?oh=3a61efd693e363b69a1040de0681edaa&amp;oe=55E1BC2D

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11009907_10153111618201391_2712334074370894400_o.jpg

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11130395_10153111622886391_7755321943492970134_o.jpg

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/10857205_10153111616851391_8017203587939745028_o.jpg

Friday meet up 17th April at Fun Zone 7PM, get out of your shell, this is the time to put your words into action....it's an informal meet, maybe coffee chat or whatever we come up with. Please post here any concern you have.

sure
go ahead we are here to celebrate

also tell me if ther is any gathering or meeting i will join

Sameer98 wrote:

also tell me if ther is any gathering or meeting i will join

Pls read sameer...details are posted already :unsure

do you have any group on Whattsapp ....? how we can join for updates regarding this forum... as sometimes we are not visiting web

Sameer98 wrote:

do you have any group on Whattsapp ....? how we can join for updates regarding this forum... as sometimes we are not visiting web

We have a watsapp group but not Expat.com forum. The watsapp group is for those members who are joining the meet ups and day out trips for our easier communication. We include those members who joins the meet ups and day out trips as there is no point to be included there if not joining. All discussions are plans to have FUN!

hexebella wrote:
Sameer98 wrote:

We have a watsapp group but not Expat.com forum. The watsapp group is for those members who are joining the meet ups and day out trips for our easier communication. We include those members who joins the meet ups and day out trips as there is no point to be included there if not joining. All discussions are plans to have FUN!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 22#2529973

Guys and Gals; Did you already meet on 17th: I just noticed this whole thing. Can you please update me at 99812739. What happened. Add me to the whatsapp group if that is okay with you.
By the way is this event for family or . . . . because I would love to bring my family along with me.

MumtazKhan wrote:

Guys and Gals; Did you already meet on 17th: I just noticed this whole thing. Can you please update me at 99812739. What happened. Add me to the whatsapp group if that is okay with you.
By the way is this event for family or . . . . because I would love to bring my family along with me.

Yes we did meet, If you click the link I posted above you will see the pics. I posted a separated thread for this garhering.

Family of course is most welcome!  Please bring them along, they are expats too.

As I mentioned above, we will include in the watsapp group those whom the group met personally, in the past we used to add anyone interested but they were just spamming.  However, no worries I will get in touch with you should there be any event being organized. Your number is noted.  Also watch out for the post here in the forum. Hope to see you and your family in the next gathering.

i am in to .. when u decide for a meeting plz send info in a private msg .. it is a bit hard to follow it here .. thk u

vijy10 wrote:

i am in to .. when u decide for a meeting plz send info in a private msg .. it is a bit hard to follow it here .. thk u

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 77#2560883

funny i have just replied in a 2013 post of getting together that i will come.. i am new in this forum but it will be so good if we can meet up with other member please lets organise a meet up i can help alsoif need so.