New members of the Antigua and Barbuda forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Antigua and Barbuda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Antigua and Barbuda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there, new member here. My husband and I are so done living the life we have, the stress, keeping up with the jones', etc etc. we love antigua and want to move. Where do we start? I have been doing a tone of research for the last month and were flying back in April to figure this out. Any suggestions?

Ilonasagert wrote:

Hi there, new member here. My husband and I are so done living the life we have, the stress, keeping up with the jones', etc etc. we love antigua and want to move. Where do we start? I have been doing a tone of research for the last month and were flying back in April to figure this out. Any suggestions?

Hi Ilona, :)

Why Antigua?

We've traveled lots and we visited antigua and within one day we felt at home.

Interested in the cultural background and growth.

Hey,

Have you moved yet? Or still discussing?me and my husband are looking to move as well this September from edmonton! . He is an accountant and can transfer but I heard it will be difficult for me to find work. .
Thanks for any tips !

Welcome to LUXURY SMILE STUDIO At It's Finest. Here at Luxury Smile Studio, our top priority is to offer our guests clinical excellence and an exceptional dental experience by Dr. Ngo and the Staffs. We have set every goal to meet and surpass all of your dental service requests.

Hi my family and I are moving to Antigua in June with my husbands work any advice for us please?

Hi Guys

Arrived last Friday. Moved here for work and figured as networking goes, this'd be the place to start. Hired a tour guide which the best way I've found to learn a new area but looking to meet folks who also made the move here.

I want to move here from the USA I have a felony for a DUI Is it still possible

we are considering buying a business in St John's, not sure if we are allowed to work in the office or just own it and  have locals working for us.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751258

Thanks!

Closed