Looking for inked female model for a photoshoot

Looking for inked female model for a photoshoot

If you are interested, please contact us along with photos on [email protected]

Note : this isn't a paid project. Model will receive edited images.
you dont need to modelling experience to apply

Whilst this does appear to be a legitimate (if small) agency, I would most strongly suggest any potential models take extreme care, and a large MMA champion with them when meeting strangers that advertise on the internet.

http://pinsta.me/tag/modelsinbahrain

I'll leave you to decide the quality of the service.

@Fred :  first of all...its not easy to find inked model in middle east... 😊  secondly we are not charging anyone...just helping those in need  And supporting them...we don't mind bringing MMA champions or even wwe champion with them 😊 😛

I'm less than shocked at the difficulty in finding models, even for fully clothed shoots, but my comments on security hold.
Ladies should take great care when meeting any strangers. Come to think of it, so should men.

I knew I should have gone into MMA or WWE and then ventured into security services.
My business would have soared with the set-up of new modelling agencies.

Dear "modelsinbahrain" - The advise regarding security is true. It is indeed helpful if the models feel safe and secure. No one wants to see pictures of models who look frightened and scared. :)

Yea.. I can understand...even there are lots of spams out there...so i can understand if someone doubt our intentions. . . and model's security is one of our main prioritis. ..😊 since Fred is from Jakarta. ..i was just explaining the situation 😊

There is no issue regarding your credentials as a legitimate agency.
Much as you appear to be a smaller concern, I found nothing to suggest you're anything other than honest and truthful, and with no ill intent at all.
There is no obvious intent to take photos other than fully dressed ladies, posed as fashion models.

The advice is general as there are many scammers and very dodgy people out there.

got it :)

how to close this post ?? anyone got any idea ??

modelsinbahrain wrote:

how to close this post ?? anyone got any idea ??

I will inform the site admins of your request.

But it would not hurt if it stayed on, if you are ok with it.

Hi everybody,

Following the request of the OP here, i am closing this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed