Multiple re entry visa expires

Hello I currently am a kitas holder in Australia for a holiday. My multiple re entry stamp expires on the 28th of this month February. My ticket back to Bali is for the 6 of March. Am I ok to just go back on a VOA?

Thanks.

Scotty

Hello Scotty,

If you come on March 6th, immigration officer at airport will ask yu to buy voa/tourist visa and automatically your kitas can not used again, because they registerd if you holder voa/tourist  visa.
solution, contact your agent in Bali  explain to them your condition and ask them to pick up you at airport on March 6th. They will ask you to pay penalty because you come after the expired date of Multiple re entry permit, penalty depend your negotiation, normaly arround Rp, 2.000.000.-

Regards,
Hari

You also need to consider when your KITAS is up for renewal.    ;)

Yea kitas expires on the 19th of April. Just spoke to my visa guy and apparently he will meet me at the airport and sort it all out for a little fee. I guess the new Bali airport is bit more strict these days..

I don't understand why your visa agent feels the need to meet you at the airport when you arrive on March 6.  Since your KITAS is up for renewal on April 19th, I'd just come in on March 6 on a VOA and start the KITAS renewal process after arriving in Bali.

hi dear friends  i am mazhar from saudia arabia my KITAS is expired at 22 february  my indonesian wife is my sponsor is there any way to enter indonesia and can extend my KITAS or i have to apply again for visa and start again all process
or there any penalty pay to at airport please help me to solve my problem thanks to all

If you have a KITAS but it's expired in Feb, you will need to start all over again.

If your wife is the sponsor why you did not apply for renewal before it expires ?