I need to find a good school.

hello       
i'am moving to Bangalore,so i need to find a good school. am just finish grade 10 in kerala. can you find the best speaking english school

very very very thank you

Hi ausnee,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Bangalore forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Ausnee and welcome to Bangalore. A lot of schools here are international and so their primary medium of instruction is English.
Try Stonehill International, Canadian, Trio World School, Indus, TISB (The international school of bangalore) ryan international, greenwood high and inventure.
Also depends where you live and how far you are willing to commute. If you want a school taught in english but want a more indian environment as opposed to an international one, try Vidya shilp academy.

So you need to find a PU College and not a school.

You can find schools nearby your locality however finding the best school needs a little bit of work because distance should not become a prime concern when quality education is the foremost important thing in shaping your child's future. I recommended Inventure Academy is the best ICSE school in Bangalore. It is one of the best school with World class campus and affordable fees

cathedral high school, Richmond Road is the best icse school. My son's class teacher hemalatha madam and pearly madam are the best teachers.

You can approach with Greenwood High International School. In my own view, greenwood is the best school for improve your English language and communicate fluently. Greenwood High has yet again brought triumph to the school by achieving 100% results in the ICSE Grade 10 Board Exams for the year 2014-2015.