Change Address (CPR)

How can I apply for CPR change address and also CPR of my family  if I am not the flat holder or I don't have electricity bill in my name?

Hi bob

This procedure needs to be done by your employer's PRO (Public Relation Officer).  Every company has one Bahraini guy on that post and he is the only authorized person who's main role to be an interface between your employer and LMRA / CIO (Smartcard / CPR office).  Your employer has to apply your CPR based on yours VISA, work permit and any other residential proof that you may have.

Hope this answers your question.  In case you have more queries, please feel free to PM me.  :top:

Hmmmm.... my experience four weeks ago was different.  I went to Central Informatics office and was told to bring a copy of our lease as well as a letter from the municipality.  At that time, they would change the address on my CPR.  Then I could get the address changed on my Bahraini drivers license as well.  But, perhaps things have changed.

bobrobert wrote:

How can I apply for CPR change address and also CPR of my family  if I am not the flat holder or I don't have electricity bill in my name?

If the lease or electricity bill is not in your name, all you need is a "No Objection Letter" from the person in whose name the lease and electricity bill are. This person will have to go with you to the CIO office alongwith your company's PRO and sign some forms there.

Please do note that they are a bit picky these days. For example a bachelor cannot live with an unrelated family and vice versa. So make sure the lease owner has a family too. :)

Good luck!

thanks... that's what the staff from CPR office told me also..

appreciate if anyone can let me know in which section of the Municipality do we get this NOC.

Hi,

Could you be a little more specific?

T&R

Hi Debbie. Could I bug you please as I know you went through the cpr change of address process. Our lease agreement is an all inclusive one meaning we dont pay separately for utilities and hence bill and municipality reqs wouldnt apply. Its all a bit confusing. We are going to the ISA office but I want to make sure I have what is necessary. So lease agreement (copy); CPR and .........

PS Work wont do it in case you were thinking. They say we have to.

Thanks so much for your help.

Maybe someone else can shed light based on their experience. Thanks All

Hi,

I believe the documents you mentioned should be enough for an address change in the CPR

T&R

Twala2008 wrote:

Hi Debbie. Could I bug you please as I know you went through the cpr change of address process. Our lease agreement is an all inclusive one meaning we dont pay separately for utilities and hence bill and municipality reqs wouldnt apply. Its all a bit confusing. We are going to the ISA office but I want to make sure I have what is necessary. So lease agreement (copy); CPR and .........

PS Work wont do it in case you were thinking. They say we have to.

Thanks so much for your help.

All properties in Bahrain have an address and a separate electricity and water bill. This is also the case in properties that are let out on an "all-inclusive" basis. You could request your landlord for the latest electricity and water bill. This bill alongwith the lease agreement should be presented together to get the address on your CPRs.

Best wishes.

Thank you so much. God bless you. Going in this morning.

How you change in Driving license, what are the documents you provided, where you went for that??

Any one among EWA and Lease is enough  Or  They will ask for both??

Aaron vicky wrote:

How you change in Driving license, what are the documents you provided, where you went for that??

You need to visit traffic directorate in ISA TOWN to make changes to your driving license, i am not sure what documents you would need, better to call them and verify.

Aaron vicky wrote:

Any one among EWA and Lease is enough  Or  They will ask for both??

If EWA bill is in your name then lease is not usually required, but its advisable to carry it with you.

T&R

Hello Bro how are you I need a Address for CPR can you give me your address