Interesting in making new friends that reside in New Zealand

Hello my name is Elizabeth Moody I live in Los Angeles, California and I am looking to relocate to lovely New Zealand. I am interesting in making new friends that reside in New Zealand and know first hand the fabulous qualities she offers.

Fondly,
Elizabeth Moody

Hi Elizabeth,

When you will move to New Zealand ? I just move couple week ago from Indonesia to Auckland Central . I am looking for a good and positive friendship in Auckland , it will be a good time to have some good friend to explore New Zealand ;)

Cheers

Riska Sastra

HI Elizabeth and Riska,

Welcome on board both of you :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the New Zealand Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Riska.
Salam kenal :)
I am from Indonesia. City of Jakarta.
I live in Auckland city now. we can be a friend.
if you know some Indonesian communities, please let me know.
Thank you.
([email protected].)

hi riska. Welcome to Auckland.  sorry to late reply.  I live in Northshore.  we have a lot of Indonesian group.  I will introduce you to them when I came back from jkt

Welcome to Auckland Elizabeth.  I'll contact you when I came back from jakarta. my email is [email protected]

Hi Elizabeth,

Send me an email and I can help guide you with settling in NZ as I do for a lot of expats and no I do not charge you for this help. My email address is [email protected] Cheers, Keith

Hi Elizabeth,

You can contact me I have lived here for twenty five years and Auckland and NZ has the best life styles should you need any help with anything let me know my email address is [email protected].

Cheers,
Keith