I'm looking for a restaurant, I'm busker

Hello,

I'm a magician I play my tricks in the street but now I would like to find a restaurant to play a complet show, or any kind of place

I post here cause I guess it the good place to find some one to advice me

cyril

hello,
   I am fanding  somebody who is interest  in  my   product,and then you can contact me.
here  are some haomei's conceret pump
  I post here cause I guess it the good place to find you.

can you write your message again please, it is incomprehensible

Hi zirko and dingqiaoqiao,

I inform you that you are on the Australia forum and would like to invite you to read carefully the CODE OF CONDUCT on the forum first.

>> https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191885 <<

Thank you.

what u mean?

@ zirko > Christine invited you to have a look at the Australia forum code of conduct for you to know more on the functions of Expat.com as you have actually posted in the wrong section.

If you are looking for a job, it would be best if you can post in the jobs section. In fact, everything has been explained clearly in the code of conduct, so please have a look at it.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

yes I read alreay, it's not a job asking, that's why I didn't post there,

I just ask if some people could advise me

Busking is classified as work in Australia whether it be outside, in a restaurant or a concert venue. 
People do get away with it but if you stay in one place too long then then long arm of the law may get onto you. 
As far as I am aware you need a permit to busk depending which state you are in but I may be wrong on that.

I already know all that but thanks anyway