How can I find new friends in frankfurt.

I am Mohsin doing my master in frankfurt, I am feeling very lonely and want to have some friend so that I can enjoy every aspect of the colorful life of frankfurt but I dont know how can I find new friend. Can anybody guide me the places or forums where I can find someone?

Hi and welcome to the forum Azfar,

Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell a bit more about what you are doing in Frankfurt for a start.
You might also suggest a meet up with other members.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Thanks Armand,
I am Electronic engineer and currently doing master of engineering in Information Technology in Frankfurt am main. I am 6 feet tall with slim or average body. I want friends to hang over with them and to enjoy the parties and clubs, to share feelings and nature of each others.

i will help you to find someone, give me ur help and i will give u back

Hi Cheema,

I come from France and i strat a summer internship in Frankfurt am Main today!

I also knom nobody here in Frankfurt and i would like to meet new people and have new friends!

Where is your University?

Bye and see you soon!  :)

Try "Pickwicks". This group has been meeting every Wednesday evening for at least the last 35 years. Consists of a floating population of English-speaking ex-pats.

pickwicks.de

It will at the last serve as an introduction to others.

Thanks Bellroth, can you please explain me little about this gathering and also is it gathering of specific aged people or anybody can be part of that?

Halloo  :) im happy to see such blogs
my name is hania and im new in Frankfurt i would like to meet new people
I was wondering  where do you meet on Wednesday ? Camille and Cheema did you go to those meetings?  did you meet new people ?
Im a design intern and i love dancing , shopping , wine and eating good food ,exploring restaurants , exploring clubs , i love walking in the city to get to know new places and love travelling to other german cities around us too!

Hi Hania, I wish that I can meet you but I am not in Frankfurt anymore, I have moved to USA.
I will be back in January for a week or two, I will be happy if you meet me in January.

Hello , any body , in Frankfurt or other city in Hessen , I am sick of being alone for a long time now , I need some good friends,  if anyone interested please inbox me :) thanks ,

Hi.. I'm joy from philippines. Im here last Feb Now I'm super duper homesick. I wanna meet sum friend here to talk with.. most of the time I'm alone  so I'm a bit bored. I'm live in offenbach not far from Frankfurt.

HI ; I Just saw you message about seeking new friends in frankfrut, i have been working in frankfrut for the last 4 months, if you would like to meet up just drop me a message, take care