Relocating to South Korea- need information about visas and settlement

Hello,
I am a Nigerian living in Ulaanbaatar but I really want to relocate to South Korea due to the regular hardship I'm faced with here. I need every necessary information I should know concerning visa and settlement. Hoping to have useful tips from y'al.
Thanks.

FM Jonez wrote:

Hello,
I am a Nigerian living in Ulaanbaatar but I really want to relocate to South Korea due to the regular hardship I'm faced with here. I need every necessary information I should know concerning visa and settlement. Hoping to have useful tips from y'al.
Thanks.

Welcome aboard the forum... :) 

For the information you are seeking please read through the many posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.
After that then please ask some specific questions that hopefully members can answer for you.

Hello FM Jonez

I invite you to read articles in our Living in South Korea guide to gather some useful infos.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Did you solve your problem??? If not yet then I can give advice to you.

Hello anesia,

Welcome to Expat.com!

It would be great if you could share any helpful information on the forum which you think can help the initiator in his query.

Our other members in similar situation can also make most of it ;)

Thanks

Mishna

- infc.or.kr/eng/community/s_news.php?ptype=view&idx=7065 can't tell you but it will be better if you see and look by yourself. Which of information that you're needed

m.kosnet.go.kr
- niied.go.kr/index.do
- infc.or.kr/eng/community/s_news.php?ptype=view&idx=7065

or niied.co.kr

If you need help so just call me in [moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number]. I live in Incheon. I worked in Foreigner Worker support center for part time job at last semester. I am learning Korean language at Incheon University at this time. I can speak English, German, Korean and Indonesian language. I am wellcome for helping

Best Regards,
Anesia

Hi, would you please PM i am interested how to get visa. Thanks

@alessandravlavianic That would be great. I really need some information on the requirements to get a visa and how to get started.

Hello Nenye,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

This thread has been inactive since 2015.

I suggest you start a new thread on the South Korea forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed