Playgroup Bordeaux Medoc

Hi there,

looking for english speaking families to organize a playgroup in the Medoc area, 33340 is the zip code

Hi parklau!

Maybe you could tell a bit more about yourself.

Regards
Armand

Hi Parklau, did you get your playgroup started?  I have just started selling Barefoot Books in France which are wonderful children's books in English, if you are interested to find out more please let me know.

Hi,Parklau,I am relocating to st vivien de medoc,did you start your playgroup yet?and in which area are you in medoc?thanx

hi
I know your post is from 2012 but I'm going to live in Medoc region for 6 month and I'm looking at some english speaking families. I'm french but we live in Melbourne and my 4yo son speaks english as well as french but It will be great if he can use his english during our 6 month stay in Bordeaux.
thanks
Amelie

Hi there,

I live in Bordeaux as well. My zip code is 33800. I'm interested in meeting for a play date. I have a 16 month old daughter :)

Hi,
I am looking for families with children speaking English too. My daughter was born at the end of 2012. We will move to Talence next month. Hopefully we can chat together.
Thank you!