NIGERIAN LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI

I am a Nigerian Nurse residing in Nigeria but looking forward to live and work in Dubai can anyone help.

Don't want to down your hopes honey, but Nigerians are on the "Not on the menu" list in the UAE when it comes to employment, unless the employer can show justification.

hi sandman u r right

My  names  are  OGHENEOVO  ONAIBE am  Nigerian, from  Delta  state,am   coming  to Dubai  by  next  month  and  i  am  looking  for a  partition apartment were  i can  stay  when  i arrived there  and  also  am  looking  for  a job,am  a mechanical  Engineer  and  i have  other  qualifications  which  i use  to  work,i  can  also  as  a  sales  Rep  or  a Safety  officers, or  a Quality  Assurances  and  Quality Control (QAQC) manager,i have experience  in  repairs  of  Pumps,valve  and compressor,i will  be  glad  if  you  will be  able  to help  me  with  any  of  my  Requirement,thanks for your  understanding  and i  hope to  hear  from  you  soon.

Hi ovolash01,

This is an old thread. I would suggest you to start a new topic on the United Arab Emirates forum or you can post an advert in the accommodation section and jobs section.

Thank you.

Hello Brothers and sisters...My name is frank from Anambra state Nigeria but staying and working in dubai..Anyone who is serious to live a legal life here in Dubai,work and get a resident permit should send me a mail to [email protected] or [email protected] ..I will give you my mobile line only when you are serious so that you shouldnt disturb my work...Thanks

Sincerely you brother from Nigeria
Frank.

Hello,
Are you insearch of nursing job in dubai or some other field..Let me know to see if i can..

Yes, I'm in search of sales or sale rep. In Dubai. I wil appreciate any useful tips
Thanks

Hello adeleye,

Kindly post your CV in Sales jobs in Dubai.

Thanks

Mishna

Can u mail me

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls