New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Turkey forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Turkey if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi
I recently moved to Turkey. i currently live in Fethiye. But might move somewhere else.

Hello I am Carmen
I am a systems engineer. I have 11 years of experience in the technical commercial area.
I was in Istanbul and I loved it because of this I am considering to live there for a while.
I really appreciate your help.

Hello guys!!!
I am a textile engineer and working out with higher studies in Istanbul. I've explored some parts of this city but I want to explore more!!  It's like a sea!!  The more deeper you go!! There is more to discover!! Looking forward to discover it with like minded people!! :p

Hello

My name is Alex I have just moved to Ankara from Montreal. I am Canadian and speaks French and English.  I have previously lived in Alberta and Australia for a couple of years. I am looking forward to discover Ankara and meet new people.

Cheers
Alex

Hello Sema
I am Carmen. I come from Colombia so I speak spanish and english. I am looking for someone who can teach me Turkish. Maybe we can teach to each other.
keep in touch!

hello..i hope you have time to drink turkish coffie..

please contact with me skype: grandvoyage

hello  Alex
        I am waqas .please send you email  address.....................

Hello

I am Junaid, a Senior Mobile Developer with overall 6 years of development experience. I am in final stages of recruitment process with a company in Istanbul. I will be there by the end of May or start of June. I have always liked this city and its architecture, and looking forward to explore it. I will be moving with my wife and a 2.5 years old son.

Any suggestions/advices will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Hi Junaid,

Just saw this post, I hope your questions were answered on these forums!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 41#2474451https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=439096

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Enjoy the day!
Zeeshan

Jai4mPak wrote:

Hello

I am Junaid, a Senior Mobile Developer with overall 6 years of development experience. I am in final stages of recruitment process with a company in Istanbul. I will be there by the end of May or start of June. I have always liked this city and its architecture, and looking forward to explore it. I will be moving with my wife and a 2.5 years old son.

Any suggestions/advices will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

hi am pacifique mugunga rwandan nationality 24years old i have already complete my advanced level in civil engineering i need to move in turkey for the continue of my studies

hi

i am ammar

I live in Istanbul, and was working as a lawyer, I love friends and learn about the cultures, speak Arabic and English

Is it possible to be friends

Hey I'm Omnia  :)
I'm Moving to Istanbul Next Aug To get My MBA, I'm A marketing entrepreneur. And I wish I can find someone to help and guide me through my first days there. ***Please Contact me if you can help with an advise or tip.

i can help you if you agree

hello everybody
im an electronical engineering student in istanbul univeristy ..
i transformed from syria , and now im living here in istanbul for studying and worling

Hi Omnia,
Here are some useful tips.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 41#2474451

Good luck & enjoy your stay!

OmniAmin wrote:

Hey I'm Omnia  :)
I'm Moving to Istanbul Next Aug To get My MBA, I'm A marketing entrepreneur. And I wish I can find someone to help and guide me through my first days there. ***Please Contact me if you can help with an advise or tip.

hey ! im ready , i live in istanbul , where do u live ?

JAMI.SAAB

Hey I live in Istanbul,  its been 2 years now. Enjoy your stay

Hey hit me up , need to make new friends aswell

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Hi all,
My name is Betul. Im from Ankara. I would like to improve my English :)

Hi everybody,

Let's keep this thread for the introduction of the new members only please.
If you have questions, i invite you to launch a new discussion on the Turkey forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello,
I am a girl who is Turkish and working at a famous hotel in Taksim. I am working as receptionist. Also I am looking for a rent room in a shared flat with good price for two persons me and my sister who is studying in Istanbul University. I am not from Istanbul I am from another city. Thanks for giving me your time to read my request.
Best Regards,

Hi Bnyu,

Try checking the housing section for some good options. The link is

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … -rent.html

Good luck!

Bnyu wrote:

Hello,
I am a girl who is Turkish and working at a famous hotel in Taksim. I am working as receptionist. Also I am looking for a rent room in a shared flat with good price for two persons me and my sister who is studying in Istanbul University. I am not from Istanbul I am from another city. Thanks for giving me your time to read my request.
Best Regards,

Linkedin Uness Alhaek

Hello lm ready for that  if you accept we can talk to each other

hi buddy if you are willing to have turkish lesson it will be great pleasure for me....

Hey Everyone,

I've been in Istanbul for just over two months, looking to make new friends and explore the city

About me: 38 years old. Lived in the UK (London, Leeds & Nottingham) for a long time. work as a Consultant

Love going out, movies, live music, comedy, etc

Relaxed, easy going, social drinker

Drop me a line, let's meet  :)

Rami

Hey,

Try Craig's List or Facebook groups. Good luck  ;)

Bnyu wrote:

Hello,
Best Regards,

Hi
I am Connection,
Live in istanbul,and i am working as a babysitter,i like to have a change of job, if their is any,i love meeting friends, sports,news,travelling,business and to learn cultures.
With much regards.

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Turkey forum  :cheers:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for the introduction of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'',which you can find on the top right side of your screen, to gather useful information.

Our Living in Turkey guide holds a lot of useful information too.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experiences!

Looking forward to read you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

Am Leo Jackson and am in Turkey right now have gone very far in my entertainment business just come too Turkey too show them the stuff am made of in my Dancing Skills and styles ,,thank you all.

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason :  :offtopic:

Gavind wrote:

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Turkey forum  :cheers:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for the introduction of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'',which you can find on the top right side of your screen, to gather useful information.

Our Living in Turkey guide holds a lot of useful information too.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experiences!

Looking forward to read you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

Hi all, my name is gazi living in istanbul of european side, 35 years old man. I am working in a foreign trade company. If you need accommodation, you may contact with me.

I can help you as a native Turkish citizen. message me in [email protected]

Hello everyone. I am a Turkish citizen who lives in İstanbul. I am a banker. I want to spend good time and be friend with kind and easygoing persons.

rees my hakan istanbul

my skyp

[email protected]

Hello everyone, im juneil and im planning to have my vacation in Izmir, is there any one here who can help me on how to process my visit Visa? Im currently living in UAE.

Closed