Looking for a furnished room in a house with expats/young people

Dear all,

I am looking for a room in Addis from the end of April onwards. I prefer to live in a shared house/apartment with a couple of other expats/young people, having my own furnished bedroom (and bathroom?). Preferably in areas like Kazanchis, Bole or Haya Hulet. My budget is between 250 and 600 USD per month. Is this realistic? And please let me know if you have a room available or know somebody who has a room available.

Thanks!

Hello annelienmeerts,

I would invite you to post your ad in the Housing section > Shared accommodation in Addis Ababa.
This will widen your chances finding one as it is the appropriate area for this kind of ads.

Also I would recommend you to subscribe in this section in order to receive updates.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

[moderated: no free ads on the forum + please register your business in the business directory]

Hello,

saw your request. I might know someone but he is not an expat. His wife just went abroad and he has a whole house by his self. The house is in hayahulet.

But unless you are in to just the experience of sharing a house, you can find a furnished one or two bed room on your own just for the 500-600 USD range.
Hope this helps

regard,

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in the housing section

@annelienmeerts

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@engda mesfin

Please do not post any contact details here. this is for personal safety / security.

This thread is 8 years old.

Closed