Hi (witam) from katowice

Hi everyone
My husband, our twin boys and i moved to kato in august 2014 coming from a small place in germany where they held the formula 1 races. Its not our first experience abroad but we are abroad for the first time since we have the kids. We totally love poland and kato. People are so friendly and i felt like home since day 1. I come from romania and found a lot   of familiar things around: food, culture, menthalities and even s couple of words that i could understand.
We would really love to get in touch with other expats or polish people with kids to get together sometimes on week ends. Our twins would love to get some friends.

All the best to everyone

Hi Ioli1976,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your great introduction. :)

If you do have some questions or if you wish to share your expat experiences with us, please feel free.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey I am an expat too :) How do you enjoy the city?

Where are you from, Paula?

Hi,
I am not an expat but I know well Katowice. If you are interested by visiting some place- feel free to contact me ;)
F.ex. if your kids some days visit you and your husband, you could go to zoo/amusement park or take a car and go to miniature park in Ogrodzieniec (40min away from Katowice).
In which discrict of Katowice you live? Did you already make some friends with expacts here? ;)