Expat get together - Beşiktaş - Taksim - Nevisade

Helloooooo,

I would Like To Try And Organize Some Like Minded Expats Together To Have A Few Drinks, Share Ideas, Advice, Languages, Usual Socializing Stuff! :) So Far After 3 Months In Istanbul I Know Mainly Turkish People, Who Of Course Are A Beautiful and Wonderful People but I Would Like To Get To Know More Foreigners Also!

So If Theres Anyone Else Out There Who Would Like The Same, Lets Get A Convo Going And Maybe Organize A Time, Whatya Say?

Seeyou Soon,

Sean.

Hello Sean,

I think it was a good idea for everybody want to discover a new things, then i'm ok haha i was moved here last years, i need to meet new expat, im native speakers of turkish and french, but i still improve my english. I know some nice places for visiting and another, yeah, i live in mecidiyekoy, i know very well beşiktaş. There was place where i was study.
See yaaa

DSean wrote:

Helloooooo,

I would Like To Try And Organize Some Like Minded Expats Together To Have A Few Drinks, Share Ideas, Advice, Languages, Usual Socializing Stuff! :) So Far After 3 Months In Istanbul I Know Mainly Turkish People, Who Of Course Are A Beautiful and Wonderful People but I Would Like To Get To Know More Foreigners Also!

So If Theres Anyone Else Out There Who Would Like The Same, Lets Get A Convo Going And Maybe Organize A Time, Whatya Say?

Seeyou Soon,

Sean.

Helloo firends

Hey, that sounds great. I'm in

Up!

Sounds good!

I'm in for this! =)

Hello everyone,

Please note that the initiator of this thread has not been active on the forum since 2013. You might not get any response from him.

How about one of you actually propose something; such as a date, time and venue? It wil make it easier to organise a meet-up.

Thank you,

Shaazia

Interested...so make a plan to get together...

I am also in!

Im in that and inform us please as you loke l seek someone to share culurel aproach relations and improve lanaguages l prefer asia side close kadikoy or like that

It looks very good idea