I want to make an Interview with People from Bangladesch !!

Hey my Name is Ola ...I live in  Germany and nearly I will make my final exams at School ....my final presentation will be about Bangladesch and the Population....so I want to make an Interview with some Bangladeschis from Bangladesch and some who comes to Germany for Example....I just as you some questions not about you just about your life and experience in Bangladesch...If anyone wants to help me I will be thankful...I just published the Interview at school and than i will delete it :)
sooooo please I ' m waiting for you  :cheers:

Okay you mail me i help you.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Mijan

hey I send you a mail :) but if you don't get it this is my e-mail : [email protected]
or text me on whatsapp my number [moderated:no phone numbers on the forum please]

For security reasons it is not safe to post any personal contact details on an open forum.

Hello ola najem,

Would be best if you can post your search directly here : Looking for testimonies in Bangladesh.
It is the most appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi. I'm mahadi hasan from bangladesh. You can tuck tome.

Hi Mehdyhasan - can you please be more specific :) ?

yeah I now thanks for the info but I have many of numbers so it's not a Problem ;)

I want to now how you live in Bangladesch ? what you work ? what is good what is bad ? what must be changed that bangladesch became a developed country ? what you wish for the future that the other generation in Bangladesch will have a good life?

questions about Bangladesch and the life there :)

Hi Ola,

We got mixed people & living ways. Most of are middle class, coming to cities from their village for career living in rental house. To become a developed country we need to control the overflow of population, educated them in proper way, eliminate the corruption from upper level, most of the rich people are corrupted here. Only proper education & technology mindset can change the life of futures.

I can provide more specific answers to you, would you mind to knock me via message?

Hello. if you want i can help you.  My email       farhana_moni49(at)yahoo.com

Hi this is hasan from bangladesh

HI this is habib from Dhaka, i have garments business with germany also i have a ngo so you can write me at habib (at) tasco.biz with your required details. hope i can help u

hallo wie geht es Ihnen ola.
I am Anik i born in Bangladesh and i broad up here. i have done this sort of thesis like you in my graduation. Currently i am doing MBA in a very reputed university of Bangladesh. So may be i can help you by giving relevant and required information. I can help you if you by providing students, teachers and by general people for your research questionnaire or survey.

Meanwhile i have tremendous study on heritage, culture and on traveling. love to traveling a lot specially in mountain and islands area. so you can also enjoy beautiful and natural Bangladesh, i will guide you ha ha.  for further quarry you can mail me at  - 
[email protected]

Best Regards.
Anik

Why ur want interveew. From bangladesh peepol..

Hi Ola ,
Still do you need interview  . I am ready .
Md . Rezaul.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.