ENGLISH LIVING IN ANTALYA

Hi Linda,

I am coming out to Antalaa in Jiuly to finalise my property. Keep in touch and we can meet up.

How are you liking it?👙

Hello my chickens1
I hope you settle in ok I have a flat in Antalya my phone number is +44(0)7799880923  John

Hi linda

l am studying bussines at Sakaraya üniversty.l want to meet you.
this is my ast year at school.at the end of may it will finish.

you are looking for  someone for friendship.by the way, my name is Seher and l am turkish.

Hi im joanne from ireland im hoping to visit in a week or two am thinking to move there.Im travelling on my own so am looking for somewhere to stay.

Hi my name is joanne and im in izmir and hoping to travel there for a few days im on my own and looking for a place to stay.Thanks joanne

Very well, Joanne,
I am also going to go there. I hope we will meet.

By the way, my name is Shabi.

Hi Linda,

I have just moved to Antalya from the Uk and also finding it difficult to meet any English speaking friends! I am currently learning Turkish but only know a little now! Are you still living in Antalya?

Rachael x

Hi Rachael,

Please note that this topic is from 2011. Feel free to create a new thread on the Antalya Forum.

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hello

Coming to Turkey for one month. Will like to meet english speaking people.

Dear Linda
Thank you for your letter. Let me know when you are going to Antalya.  John

Hi! Can someone help me, my partner and I are moving to Antalya Jan 2014, we live in Australia, both languages spoken (Turkish & English) and was wondering what kind of lifestyle is in Antalya as I have never been, what should I look forward to and not look forward to? How's the health system? Hospitals etc. ?

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Whereabouts in Antalya will you be staying.

hi Linda How are you doing?
My name is mehmet onaylı and my phone number is 0532 301 25 92 I live in Manvagat and I work a hotel as a sales manager, İf you deal call me, take care and bye for now, regards.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hello dearr :)

Hello. How're you?

My dear Chickens?
I am just fine when are you coming to Antalya?  John

Dear Friends ,

For all your needs you can directly reach me . I will be glad to help you for the ones living or ready to move to Antalya

Warmest regards

Merhaba,
Antalya - Manavgat da kalacak bir ev arkadaşı arıyorum eğer ilgilenirsen numaram 0532 301 25 92. iyi günler dilerim.

Hello mehmet onayl.

As this is an english speaking forum, you should write your message in english, in oder for us and the other members of the forum, to understand what you're saying.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[Moderated: pls post in Flat share in Antalya section]

Hi Linda, How are you?
My name is Mehmet Onaylı, I live in city center in Lara, Antalya.
I am sales manager of a Hotel in Alanya, but I live imn city center, I look for a homemate to share the expencess of my flat, and have a good friendship to go out. İf you want to have more information about me , we can talk on Skype.
My skype name is adrenalyn73
Take care and be safe, regards.

hi there

I'm Jade and am English and have been living here in Antalya for a LONG TIME.

I have done quite extensive travelling in South America - years ago and would love to explore it some more - maybe in the future.

What part of Antalya do you live in? I'm asking as I live a bit on the outskirts, near Lara.

It would be nice to meet you.  Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jade

jadegl wrote:

hi there

I'm Jade and am English and have been living here in Antalya for a LONG TIME.

I have done quite extensive travelling in South America - years ago and would love to explore it some more - maybe in the future.

What part of Antalya do you live in? I'm asking as I live a bit on the outskirts, near Lara.

It would be nice to meet you.  Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jade

Polat is living in Sarisu . It would be nice to know you m'am

Dear Jade,
I don't live in Antalya but I am going to move there. However I am interested to meet to you.

Hi Jade, How are you?
My name is Mehmet Onaylı,I live near enough to Terra City shopping mall in Lara,if you want we can meet there and drink one cup coffee and talk about somethings, my e-mail: [email protected] and my mobile phone number is 0532 301 25 92 regards.

Hi guys! We have booked our tickets for Antalya in February, would love to hear more about Antalya and what I should look into and watch out for, considering I'm Turkish, I'm going to be a Foreigner after all... Excited!!!  :D

@ Beebay: Do you have any specific questions concerning life in Antalya?

The lifestyle really, the people? People here in Australia are polite, they're helpful, how is it in Antalya? The health system?

Hi, Who's this?

اhi  how are you doing  my name ali from  libya but not am in turkey  hope we can meet  soon

Hey I'm English speaking Australian living in Antalya, so if anyone needs Im here to chat.

Hello I'm uzee and I'm in antalya for a 6 week internship this weeks gonna be my last so if you'd like to meet let me know cause ya I'm having a tough time finding people who know English.

I would like meet you
i live in muratpasha in antalya

Hi,Im currently eager to move to Istanbul...can anyone advise on recruitment agencies I can contact...thx naz

Search no more  :D im in antalya for a short period of time. Would love to have casual friends to hangaround while im here. hit me up!

hey,wait me come to turkey.ok?

Hi how are you? I also live in Antalya