New members of the Liechtenstein forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liechtenstein forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liechtenstein if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien

Not sure I have much to contribute. I started working in the UK for ThyssenKrupp Presta, an Automotive supplier who have their Head Quarters in Liechtenstein, in 1994. In 2001 I then transferred over here to work as the Key Account Manager  looking after Ford. Since then I have Married, second time, built a house and enjoy the mountains.
Regards

Melvyn

I would like to apply for a job in Liechtenstein. I am from Tamil Nadu, India.I am unmarried and I have my own business.Many of my relatives are settled abroad.Hence I too wish to go abroad for some job.I am a graduate and I can do any work with sincerity and perfection.If offered with a post I shall  do  my best  to your satisfaction.Since I have been on a monotonous routine I find nothing special to tell about me except that I wish to work in your place as people have told me that it is a suitable place for my nature.

Hello eskrishna53 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Concerning your job application, I invite you to place an advert in our section Jobs in Liechtenstein.

This might help you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone. I am newbie here. I would really want to become a part from this wonderful online discussion where i can read interesting offers and posts.

Hi,
I come from Serbia and I'm a single mother. I used to work as radio/tv presenter, PR manager for electro company, translator(english-serbian), I'm an amateur actress; have been involved in different children's programmes. At the moment I work as a correspondent for BKTV News website (Belgrade HQ). I used to be an US exchange student, travelled a lot, lived in England for two years.
As you've probably heard, it is very hard to live in Serbia, but that's not the main reason for wanting to leave the country. Honest work just seems to be overrated. You work but don't get paid most of the time and when you get it it's not in full or what was agreed and promised. I WANT A BETTER FUTURE FOR MY 10 YEAR OLD SON. Finland an Liechtenstein are two countries of my choice for my child's education. I'm a mother therefore my son comes first. He is a very gifted child, already takes first prizes in competitions (three years in a row), plays clarinet, excellent pupil. But system just doesn't allows us to move forward.
I've overdone this, haven't I ?!
Hope someone out there can help me.
Best rgds
Alexandra

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751360

Thanks!

Closed