Investor visa

Hi,

I just want to ask I have investor visa of Bahrain so I am managing director in my company. Then I took shares of 5% in a school also where I am director. So  can I work as School Principal there if Education ministry approves if I have shaes in this company also.
If anyone nows can I work as principal if I have shares there. Please if anyone knows please help me.

Moreover if someone can tell me if I can apply for job in another country if I amresiding in Bahrain and have Bahrain investor visa.

Being an investor in a company would not, normally, exclude or disqualify you from working in a school. I wouldn't worry too much about this. If the school accepts your application and you are approved by the Ministry of Education, then your visa status would change from "investor" to "work".

You should also be able to apply for jobs elsewhere. Your Bahrain visa status would not have any bearing on any job applications made outside Bahrain.

Thank you for your reply but if I don't want to change my visa status and  I want to be share holder in that company can I work as principal there because I heard investor cannot work.

You cannot work somewhere, on an investor visa. That is one of the conditions of it, if I remember correctly.

hi farhaz

if i have investor visa of bahrain can i run my shop or business on this visa

please explain

thanks