Where to order food online?

Really want to find a way to order food online to my home

Welcome to the forum ywondergem!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.:)

Harmonie.

I have never heard of supermarkets delivering. I suppose it depends on where you live in Accra. I suggest you contact Koala or Maxmart and see if they can offer you a service.

just type in ghanamart.com

There is this delivery service called "Runners"  you call them yuo tell them what food you want they go to the place order for you bring it to your "Address" and you pay them the food money + delivery charges. Their number is "0548710768" you are welcome.

Oh i want to order food online so that some one will pay for me

You mean you want free food?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Do they deliver to Ghana?

[Moderated: off topic]

chk website hellofood.com.gh n call

Hello ,
For a foodie eating out is not a necessity, but a passion to try out different cuisines and to explore different flavors. Now the entire process is made simple, just one click and your favorite food is right at your doorsteps. There are so many online food portals, which provide you the best offers including Just eat, Food Panda, Zomato, Kaati Zone etc. I hope this answer helps you.

Thank you for that answer but have you found out if they operate in Ghana or deliver to Ghana. Amazon doesn't deliver to Ghana

Hi, what I suggest for you is to visit this website and to explore the different food delivery options (e.g. Eat24, Grubhub etc...)
https://places-to-eat-near-me.com/food-delivery/
:)

This was a very old post. Things have changed a lot since then and there are lots of companies that deliver food. There is Jumia, Uber and Bolt among others

@hkann There are grocery shops that deliver