I need a help from Singaporeans working in Thailand.

Dear  Mr.William Pang,

Sawatdee kha.

Frist of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tadsuang Timbuntham (Toey). I am Thai.

I am a Master Degree student at NIDA (National Institute of Development Administration) in Faculty of HROD (Human Resource and Organization Development). Now I am doing a research about Factors affecting the Singaporean engagement in the organization located in Thailand.

The purpose of this study is to gather data to gain an understanding of factors affecting the Singaporean Engagement and use the result to develop HR Management in the organization located in Thailand.

I will collect data via online survey. The Participants' personal information will be treated as confidential.   

Could you please help me to complete the survey or advise me any connection?

Please go to link below:

surveymonkey.com/r/Emo-meterinASEAN

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via my e-mail, [email protected], at all time.

Thank you very much for your collabolation.

Thank you & Kind regards,
Tadsuang Timbuntham

As you're from NIDA University, get in touch with the Singapore Embassy and they will connect you to Singapore Thai Chamber of Commerce and SCOT. From there you have the key to Singapore companies in Thailand; JV and Singaporeans working in Thailand.

Thailand has diplomatic relations with many countries so there are many foreign embassies here. Go to Thailand Foreign Ministry web site to get the embassy contact information. Then talk to the embassy people and sure there is someone who can speak Thai there.

If you truly want a good survey result, do this method as you get the correct people and answers. Who can verify the nationality of the people in this web site. I'm not saying this web site is bad but may not have accurate results.

thank you very much for your great suggestion. I'll try to.

Nice to meet you ^_^

Bitoey

Hello Tadsuang Timbuntham

An advert in our Looking for testimonies in Bangkok section of the site would be most appropriate.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team